Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The End of 'Inside The NBA'?

test
I’m disappointed that Amazon has the rights to this shit more than I am TNT losing it. I will definitely miss the TNT crew though. What’s funny to me is the folks who didn’t like the show are gonna find a reason to hate whatever NBC and Amazon do regardless, so I look forward to the incoming complaining. 😂

On a more serious note. What’s going on with the regional team coverage? Bally got assisted for the rest of this season, but what are they going to do for the future? I’m more interested about that.

I’m disappointed that Amazon has the rights to this shit more than I am TNT losing it. I will definitely miss the TNT crew though. What’s funny to me is the folks who didn’t like the show are gonna find a reason to hate whatever NBC and Amazon do regardless, so I look forward to the incoming complaining. 😂

On a more serious note. What’s going on with the regional team coverage? Bally got assisted for the rest of this season, but what are they going to do for the future? I’m more interested about that.

Yea we think the same

Heaven forbid they alter the nba on nbc theme, hilarity!!

As far as Ballys, I’m hoping either Amazon becomes the destination for regional sports teams or the teams create their own streaming service that includes a broadcast channel

When the dust settles Barkley is gonna be on one of those networks still talking shit. They're gonna have a bidding war over that nigga.

Hope he doesn’t go to ESPN. They have a tendency of using people on tv way too much on shows like first take and sportscenter hits. People will get sick of him. There’s a reason why it works that he’s on tv once a week during the regular season

Hope he doesn’t go to ESPN. They have a tendency of using people on tv way too much on shows like first take and sportscenter hits. People will get sick of him. There’s a reason why it works that he’s on tv once a week during the regular season

Yeah I'm hoping NBC or Amazon. But he has relationships with people at espn/ABC so I could see it happening. He'll ultimately go where he wants to go. He has all the leverage.

Back