Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Respect. I need to get back in the gym myself. 🏋🏿‍♂️
Baby steps.. don't feel the pressure to do what the others do, do your routine and update when need be.

Drink more water, it really makes a difference. If you eventually get to a gallon a day, you're doing well. I just got to 3 gallons per day, but it was rough af getting there.

Check out the workout get fit thread when you get a chance. I posted some of my gains on the stationary bike. Took me a while to, because I was like oh shit what if my peers are doing more than me?

Do your thing, handle your business, and watch how your fitness and quality of life improves.

For some odd reason, Fauci reminds me of abw posters when answering questions😄

Do you mean he sounds extremely qualified to talk about a serious subject that you only have a cursory knowledge of but you have your own opinions about and aren't willing to budge or assimilate new information on and he also has to entertain asshat questions all the time that have nothing to do with anything important?

Do you mean he sounds extremely qualified to talk about a serious subject that you only have a cursory knowledge of but you have your own opinions about and aren't willing to budge or assimilate new information on and he also has to entertain asshat questions all the time that have nothing to do with anything important?
Fauci not the horse to bet on lmaaooo.

You said that with chest too. 😬🤦🏿

Fauci not the horse to bet on lmaaooo.

You said that with chest too. 😬🤦🏿

Maybe I should have taken the word "extremely" out of there but the fact remains... being knowledgeable in your field but having to answer dumbass gotcha questions by laymen who have no real interest in knowing or understanding the actual facts but just want to score goofy points off you is some exhausting shit.

Odd fact.. I was looking at a rental of this 3 story brownstone basically mansion in crown heights for mad cheap by a colonizer who worked for the CDC but was working somewhere in Africa tracking ebola back in 2006 or so and during the walk-through she was like it's basically just a matter of time before we have a global pandemic maybe on the scale of the black death or bubonic plague. I thought she was nuts at the time since that shit sounded so far-fetched and also I felt like she was trying to use me to be a placeholder for her future gentrification plans for BK.

I say all that to say... sometimes people who study shit their whole lives know what the fuck they're talking about whether you like or trust them on a personal level or not.

Maybe I should have taken the word "extremely" out of there but the fact remains... being knowledgeable in your field but having to answer dumbass gotcha questions by laymen who have no real interest in knowing or understanding the actual facts but just want to score goofy points off you is some exhausting shit.
Ijs Fauci is a proven liar. His word ain't really worth shit.

I think the point the Hebrew israelite was trying make is that that mf shifty. Not sure why you're on a tangent 😅

Ijs Fauci is a proven liar. His word ain't really worth shit.

I think the point the Hebrew israelite was trying make is that that mf shifty. Not sure why you're on a tangent 😅

I didn't realize I was on a tangent. But also what is Fauci a proven liar about? That's not a gotcha I really just don't know. I know he was wrong about a few things especially in the early days of Covid but if you're using the word "proven" I'm thinking I might have missed something.

I didn't realize I was on a tangent. But also what is Fauci a proven liar about? That's not a gotcha I really just don't know. I know he was wrong about a few things especially in the early days of Covid but if you're using the word "proven" I'm thinking I might have missed something.

Lol. I'm good on this convo. Good-night.

I think whatever side you're on isn't gonna change for anyone but if u really wanna get into it should probably be the covid thread

But for starters he lied about funding gain of function research and lied about trying to suppress the possibility of a lab leak.

I know y'all like to talk about experts. Well emails obtained through foia show the "top virologists" were telling Fauci they were concerned covid looked 'manipulated' ie lab created. During the same time he was on tv calling it a conspiracy theory.

Also they're sending back a lot of redacted shit that are requested through foia and him and his associates are seen discussing how to avoid investigation and using "private/back channels" to protect themselves. So whatever they're trying to cover up there we probably won't know.

Real Jordan wearers view mids as Team Jordan's. They are mass produced and like @TTBF said they are more for kids and females. One of the appeals of the highs is they are hard to get. You can get the mids all day long at places like Dicks sporting goods etc. Just look at the tongue. If they don't have the Nike air logo and has a jumpman logo they are frowned upon. The mid tounge is also thinner giving it that cheap feel .

I don't condemn people for wearing mids but don't come at niggas like you are a sneaker head bcuz you will clowned. It be like that sometime.

Better than low top Jordan’s lol but yuck

I think whatever side you're on isn't gonna change for anyone but if u really wanna get into it should probably be the covid thread

But for starters he lied about funding gain of function research and lied about trying to suppress the possibility of a lab leak.

I know y'all like to talk about experts. Well emails obtained through foia show the "top virologists" were telling Fauci they were concerned covid looked 'manipulated' ie lab created. During the same time he was on tv calling it a conspiracy theory.

Also they're sending back a lot of redacted shit that are requested through foia and him and his associates are seen discussing how to avoid investigation and using "private/back channels" to protect themselves. So whatever they're trying to cover up there we probably won't know.

LMAO I left that covid thread specifically because of you. Don't bring that "plandemic" shit in here lol.

Back