Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

View attachment 1248764
Had some grilled octopus tentacle at this spot in bmore. Was really good. The sauc........

View attachment 1248767

Oh. Yall busy. Ill see my way out.

Octopus....never had it, whats it taste like... and dont say chicken lol

By the way at least it wasn't period blood ...some niggas here like to indulge in period pussy, but I digress. Looks like a nice establishment

This weekend shenanigans has been sponsored Men Mental Health Advocacy Group

Cause some time the men of ABW just gotta cry

Last thing then I'm done...can I just put something forth for the mods to discuss? I think that mental/physical health should added to the instant ban list. For how long is up to y'all. Cause like I said before we don't know who's reading this and their mental state.

People can not be dipping into conversations and @ people and then cry when others respond
If you aren't able to be on here without instigating and then trying to get ppl banned.. get out

Like if you really have an issue with someone, then stand on it, don't be side talking about a poster to another poster

Like that should be a bannable offense

Last thing then I'm done...can I just put something forth for the mods to discuss? I think that mental/physical health should added to the instant ban list. For how long is up to y'all. Cause like I said before we don't know who's reading this and their mental state.
I'm cool with this, point it out when it happens

Let's just move along expeditiously yall. You know damn well he loving all this conversation about him for the past couple pages. It aint helpful to nobody. Let him serve his time in silence and shame n let's just carry on about some other shit. It dont gotta be eggs idgaf. But enough of this. The milks gone bad

Then throw it out my brother.

:niggawhat:

Back