Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Which one of y'all was in the pic thread talking about getting an expedited approval of the passport right before a trip?

Had some fuck shit going on with mine for a while that just got resolved and I'm trying to fly out soon

Was it you @TheNightKing?

Lmao real as fuck .. smh at wearing jordans for fashion..

Was just talkin to my coworker on how much i hate cats coming to court in crocs or coming outside in slippers at all

I've never seen anyone on a court in crocs except the broads on the sidelines.

I went shoe shopping yesterday for some new running shoes. Wandered over to check out some joints to hoop in. Why the fuck all these hoop shoes look like running shoes with zero ankle support? I almost feel like I gotta cop some Forums or 10's just to hoop.

Which one of y'all was in the pic thread talking about getting an expedited approval of the passport right before a trip?

Had some fuck shit going on with mine for a while that just got resolved and I'm trying to fly out soon

Edit never mind I was thinking tsa precheck and not passport

I've never seen anyone on a court in crocs except the broads on the sidelines.

I went shoe shopping yesterday for some new running shoes. Wandered over to check out some joints to hoop in. Why the fuck all these hoop shoes look like running shoes with zero ankle support? I almost feel like I gotta cop some Forums or 10's just to hoop.
Forums? Or foams?

Forums? Or foams?

Adidas Forum

maxresdefault.jpg

Adidas Forum

maxresdefault.jpg
IDK the last time you played ball but the high top is slowly being phased out of basketball in favor of the mid to low.

I guess with all the tech advances in ankle protection equipment, there's a need for the high top.

Those shoes you posted look mad stiff though b

IDK the last time you played ball but the high top is slowly being phased out of basketball in favor of the mid to low.

I guess with all the tech advances in ankle protection equipment, there's a need for the high top.

Those shoes you posted look mad stiff though b

Last time was last summer, and really just shooting around primarily because I didn't have the right shoes on. It was always on the way home from the gym on the weekends so I'd have my running shoes on.

Last time was last summer, and really just shooting around primarily because I didn't have the right shoes on. It was always on the way home from the gym on the weekends so I'd have my running shoes on.
Upgrade ya self b. Get with the 🌊

When I booked a trip to iceland a few years back, I found out that my passport had to be more than 6 months from expiring to be able to go. I found out maybe 8 days before my trips. I did a lot of calling and went to the passport office. Did the expidite renewal. Got it back maybe less than 4 days.

When I booked a trip to iceland a few years back, I found out that my passport had to be more than 6 months from expiring to be able to go. I found out maybe 8 days before my trips. I did a lot of calling and went to the passport office. Did the expidite renewal. Got it back maybe less than 4 days.
Ok, did you have to show them the flight ticket?

Ok, did you have to show them the flight ticket?

I dont think I did. I did tell them my situation. I just had to have my current passport that was about to expire. I went in person.

Look up the requirements . This was about 5 years ago for me. Not sure if rules changed. But they have different requirements for different emergencies.
Check their website and call them.

Screenshot_20240314-185139.png

Brother, I think the fat is doing more damage to your ankles than the shoes .. But a doctor I am not

Yeah, so I need something sturdy to keep my ankles from getting injured if I'm out on the court. When I lose this weight it's a different game, but until then while I'm still working on losing, I gotta have that support.

Back