Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Kuzzo Fly outta Richmond CA
Maaaaan he just dropped a tape with Yuk!
Yessir. I'm partly responsible for his first royalties check ever. He did a free verse for us way back. He said out of all the artist he’s ever worked with we're the only one who’s taking care of administration part to where he receives money every quarter 👍🏾

But anyway he's having a great 2024. The 25k on price is right after he got honored by the Grammys for being a part of "the luniz" lol. He was on stage big kickin it with LL and Will Smith all because Yukmouth and Numskull fell out. (And num formed his own version of the luniz with someone else who is on tour in Germany right now.)

Luckiest nigga in the bay

lol @ niggas having to jump through all these hoops now just to be able to play decent defense.
I love the ingenuity and tenacity though, really says a lot about him as a man. He knows that offensively he is limited, if not, only by the perception that he is. So if he’s going to make it. It has to be D and heart. The game tries to legislate out both, for whatever reason that are out of his control.

So he studied, gathered information and found a way to do what he does within the same structure that tried to limit him. It’s beautiful, made me a fan of his.

The high five isn't a foul because it's considered incidental in relation to the timing of the release of the ball and the contest of the defender

If this jackass is telling everyone he's doing it, it's just going to result in a rule change making it a foul.
If the NBA chooses to come down on that and the not the amount of carrying going on, to lessen the amount of offense one on one dancing that goes on between consecutive threes. They will have chosen to route to their downfall. Ion know bout you, well I’m sure you watch way more ball than me.

So the vast majority I consume is in highlights. So most of it sometimes is in low motion. My stomach literally hurts from watching people carry so much.

Why are there so many damn Podcasts now ?

Shady/Desean Jackson
Maxx Crosby
Matt Kim
Jumpers jump
Dwayne Wade
Podcast P
Paul Pierce just got his own solo podcast SMH
Jeff Teague
Cam and Mase
Gilly/Wallo
Mark Jackson
Carmelo/The Kid Mero (Why does this ninja call himself "the kid" you a whole grown ass man out here)
Kevin Durant(boardroom)
Pat Bev/Rone
Kelce brothers
Jon Bernthal
Full Send
Matt Barnes/Jack
Jalen Brunson/Josh Hart WTF

Why are there so many damn Podcasts now ?

Shady/Desean Jackson
Maxx Crosby
Matt Kim
Jumpers jump
Dwayne Wade
Podcast P
Paul Pierce just got his own solo podcast SMH
Jeff Teague
Cam and Mase
Gilly/Wallo
Mark Jackson
Carmelo/The Kid Mero (Why does this ninja call himself "the kid" you a whole grown ass man out here)
Kevin Durant(boardroom)
Pat Bev/Rone
Kelce brothers
Jon Bernthal
Full Send
Matt Barnes/Jack
Jalen Brunson/Josh Hart WTF
200.gif
There's money to be made...

Back