Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

If you have a trip coming up on Friday.....when do you actually pack and have luggage ready to go?

You know what would be a dope tv show?

If you put flags on an individual like flag football. Give them an objective that’s 40 minutes into the city, and have them 40 minutes out of the city.

Then let loose agents to track them down and take their tag. You never know where the agents are but they know where you are.

You have to get to the objective before they take your flag.

All you know is that you have a 10 minute head start

If you have a trip coming up on Friday.....when do you actually pack and have luggage ready to go?
I just started packing days in advance for a trip. I use to do it the day of the trip. Ill do a little packing each day and make a list of what i need. Ill probably prep 2-3 days out. Shit avoids me stressing or forgetting something.

I don't mind flying but I fuckin HATE the people on the plane with you

It's a packed plane. Why the FUCK would you put your got damn jacket in the overhead bin taking up unnecessary space for people with actual baggage?

Got damn people are so dumb

I don't mind flying but I fuckin HATE the people on the plane with you

It's a packed plane. Why the FUCK would you put your got damn jacket in the overhead bin taking up unnecessary space for people with actual baggage?

Got damn people are so dumb

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, them pandemic flights were such a beautiful thing. I flew to Detroit on Delta and had the whole row to myself. It was maybe 20-30 people on the plane. Shit was lovely.

You know what would be a dope tv show?

If you put flags on an individual like flag football. Give them an objective that’s 40 minutes into the city, and have them 40 minutes out of the city.

Then let loose agents to track them down and take their tag. You never know where the agents are but they know where you are.

You have to get to the objective before they take your flag.

All you know is that you have a 10 minute head start
Tell Mr beast to do it

He’ll probably give out a $100k cash prize

I just started packing days in advance for a trip. I use to do it the day of the trip. Ill do a little packing each day and make a list of what i need. Ill probably prep 2-3 days out. Shit avoids me stressing or forgetting something.
This my usually my approach tho I always forget something

This time I got everything laid out and I'm just staring at it. I'm not gonna put it in the suitcase until the night of

Beyonce gonna have Black America pretend they like fucking country music lol.

Knowing got dam well nobody wanna hear that shit.

Back