Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Why are a bunch of teenagers trying to fight cam newton? Fight a man that has two feet on them and has a history of battling with men twice his own size and strength.

This the type of shit that keep people from giving back, and just donating to charities.

For the niggas in the back... 🗣If you don't have or utilize a passport I don't want to hear from you about Canada. Thanks.

For the niggas in the back... 🗣If you don't have or utilize a passport I don't want to hear from you about Canada. Thanks.
Oh ok, I see, ion know bro, being born and raised in America, I think that you can’t understand how we are wired to just not see this as flex. I ain’t sayin that it ain’t, it’s just not wired into us to be impressed by Canada

Oh ok, I see, ion know bro, being born and raised in America, I think that you can’t understand how we are wired to just not see this as flex. I ain’t sayin that it ain’t, it’s just not wired into us to be impressed by Canada
Nobody asked you to be impressed with anything. You just made that up in your head.

Back