Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

It irks the fuck out of me when people

say something, something respectability politics

Because they want to be indecent and ignorant ...

Stop that bullshit no one gives a fuck ablut white people i swear people do anything to escape the slightest critique

I was insulted and also made aware of how white folks really don't think about shit before they say it

So I am assisting this white couple at the boarding gate, and they start talking about the superbowl game and how they enjoyed it ...then the lady go but I didn't like the halftime show and how she thought Taylor swift was gonna perform

My professional voice left and my ATL came out.. I was like I actually liked the halftime show better than the game and Mrs customer Usher is an icon, futhermore Atlanta is his hometown. That show was spectacular. I am happy Taylor wasn't performing.

She goes oh well yeah I love Alicia Keys though

Like why say oh I didn't like the halftime show, lady I didn't even ask you about no damn football game

But I am learning to hide my facial expressions , but what I processed was she didn't like all the black folks on stage. And then to say it to a black person in Atlanta....I grew up listening to Usher and have seen him in concert.

Like how you don't know or like Usher .....disrespectful

4Yo.gif

I was insulted and also made aware of how white folks really don't think about shit before they say it

So I am assisting this white couple at the boarding gate, and they start talking about the superbowl game and how they enjoyed it ...then the lady go but I didn't like the halftime show and how she thought Taylor swift was gonna perform

My professional voice left and my ATL came out.. I was like I actually liked the halftime show better than the game and Mrs customer Usher is an icon, futhermore Atlanta is his hometown. That show was spectacular. I am happy Taylor wasn't performing.

She goes oh well yeah I love Alicia Keys though

Like why say oh I didn't like the halftime show, lady I didn't even ask you about no damn football game

But I am learning to hide my facial expressions , but what I processed was she didn't like all the black folks on stage. And then to say it to a black person in Atlanta....I grew up listening to Usher and have seen him in concert.

Like how you don't know or like Usher .....disrespectful

View attachment 1263824
Dem folk gone folk, hey, crazy question, are white stockings a part of your work attire?

The younger folk need their version of Lavar Burton, or Bill Nye. That influential person that gets them to want to broaden their beliefs and learn things they don’t know.

Hey yo WHY DF do you go in a fuckin female store and they got 30% of 40% off or more sale but they don't show the actual fuckin prices, so now I have fuckin axe somebody, POS man 😡

Back