Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Deception/Misrepresentation of Feminine Power

Word.

When you see most black studs, they perpetuate that negative caricature. Not only does the trick eliminate a whole potential blood line of children that probably wont be born, but it also continues to push a negative image.
Yeah the shit is disgusting and insulting. They always encapsulate how we looked 15 years ago. Corn rows, baggy pants, 5x throwbacks, and blunted out lips with a cocked fitted hat.

It's because women, including lesbians and including studs, do not inherently know what being a man means. They only have a cartoonish version of us in their heads.

It's how they feel deep down when they see transgenders claiming to be "real" women. Having a wig, breasts, and ass don't make you a woman anymore than acting like a knuckle dragging brute with a strap on makes you a man.

Last edited:
Yeah the shit is disgusting and insulting. They always encapsulate how we looked 15 years ago. Corn rows, baggy pants, 5x throwbacks, and blunted out lips with a cocked fitted hat.

It's because women, including lesbians and including studs, do not inherently know what being a man means. They only have a cartoonish version of us in their heads.

It's how they feel deep down when they see transgenders claiming to be "real" women. Having a wig, breasts, and add don't make you a woman anymore than acting like a knuckle dragging brute with a strap on makes you a man.

same way all them flamboyant ass gay niggas are acting how they perceive women to be. All that rubber-necking, catty ass, snap in Z formation, fruity mango shit they do is a caricature of women in general, and instead of shunning them niggas for being a piss poor representation of femininity, they embrace them without realizing them dudes are mocking women.

It's how they feel deep down when they see transgenders claiming to be "real" women. Having a wig, breasts, and add don't make you a woman anymore than acting like a knuckle dragging brute with a strap on makes you a man.

same way all them flamboyant ass gay niggas are acting how they perceive women to be. All that rubber-necking, catty ass, snap in Z formation, fruity mango shit they do is a caricature of women in general, and instead of shunning them niggas for being a piss poor representation of femininity, they embrace them without realizing them dudes are mocking women.

I asked a gay chick a question surrounding these statements..

Basically i said to her

We as men love women for more than just body parts (vagina, breasts booty). We love the the femininty of a woman...the little subtle things they do as women

And its the same for women with men.

So why are you with a woman who is pretending to be a man.

Why dont you see more Fem/Fem couples?

And for men...why these dudes going after men who act like women...

It dont make sense...

Logically if you are truly attracted to the same sex...you dont want a man or woman who is trying to put on the characteristics of the sex you say your arent attracted to...

And she couldnt answer my question

Basically i said to her

We as men love women for more than just body parts (vagina, breasts booty). We love the the femininty of a woman...the little subtle things they do as women

It dont make sense...

Logically if you are truly attracted to the same sex...you dont want a man or woman who is trying to put on the characteristics of the sex you say your arent attracted to...

None of them have an answer for it.

1541709309144.jpg

Last edited:

Basically i said to her

It dont make sense...

That's why I don't take homosexuality and bisexuality. Seriously.

As long as they don't try to inflict it on me, I'll respect their choice but I don't take it seriously because it's both counter-logical and counter-biological.

That's why I don't take homosexuality and bisexuality. Seriously.

As long as they don't try to inflict it on me, I'll respect their choice but I don't take it seriously because it's both counter-logical and counter-biological.

They also don't fuck with trans people either. Gay niggas don't fuck with transmen and gay broads don't fuck with transwomen... But they stay trying to tell us that they're "real" men and women. Well, if that's truly what you believe then why come gay niggas ain't pushin up on them transniggas that still got a pussy? How come you never see studs sportin a transbroad?

Back