Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Deception/Misrepresentation of Feminine Power

JUDAH

OG
Hopefully this thread can evolve into a deeper discussion.

I was listening so some of rapper Daylyt's older projects and came across these two songs. Actually listen to the lyrics. These two songs are a part of a mixtape called "KingQueen". Its dedicated to lesbian women, particularly black women, who carry themselves as "men". IMO The whole message he is trying to get out it summed up in the last verse of the second song posted. But the build up to that is in both songs. After you listen, share your thoughts.

200.gif

every single point he made in the 2nd joint was great.

"...And why all studs wanna be hood niggas/If you gone be a man why not be a good nigga?"

200.gif

every single point he made in the 2nd joint was great.

"...And why all studs wanna be hood niggas/If you gone be a man why not be a good nigga?"

Word.

When you see most black studs, they perpetuate that negative caricature. Not only does the trick eliminate a whole potential blood line of children that probably wont be born, but it also continues to push a negative image.

No

I'm not a fan of queer music

"People so caught up in the messenger that they miss the message"

He's said this on numerous occassions. And explained the troll tactics were a chess move.

How you think that LA Leakers freestyle going viral?

Dont fall for the trap...

"People so caught up in the messenger that they miss the message"

He's said this on numerous occassions. And explained the troll tactics were a chess move.

How you think that LA Leakers freestyle going viral?

Dont fall for the trap...
I dont even know what freestyle you talking about.

And the messenger matters. Matter fact hold up....

interesting .....

thats a very good question.

i think it comes back to lack of good dudes being seen and the only dudes that are seen are aint shit grown boys in mens bodies.

interesting .....

thats a very good question.

i think it comes back to lack of good dudes being seen and the only dudes that are seen are aint shit grown boys in mens bodies.

Word.

He even has another song that contemplates the mind set that a woman not wanting to be a woman. Primarily because it can be synonymous with being weak or less than.

Why is that though?

Word.

He even has another song that contemplates the mind set that a woman not wanting to be a woman. Primarily because it can be synonymous with being weak or less than.

Why is that though?
i mean when you think about it........with so many fuck niggas, women cant be weak. shit they out here on they own with a family. they have to appear stronger than because who is there to protect them? a bunch of dudes who too pussy to knuckle up and rather hang with other guys than be with his family he created.

like i usually say when im on my soapbox shit......the hood needs good dudes.
the mindframe has been changed by aint shit niggas and it was allowed.
the aint shit niggas need to be in the lead so they make good dudes seem like the weakness in the community.
other dudes fell for it as did the women.
and now look where we are.
dudes who act like girls and girls who act like dudes. and the good dudes move their family away from it all.

the hood was once a nice place with poor people.
then it turned into a toxic soup with fuck nigga croutons.

Word.

Why is that though?

If a woman don't wanna be a woman. That's what we call mental issue

Back