Welcome To aBlackWeb

Something's off.

I don't think any of this is happening by accident.

It seems very calculated.

Just a few months ago, it seemed like FTX was the strongest exchange on the market.............and Friedman was throwing hints that Coinbase and Binance might be broke.

FTX bought Block-Fi..........and was in talks to help Voyager and Celsius.

The Block-Fi purchase really surprised me, because.........based on what I know (or thought I knew) about them.........I thought they were bigger than FTX and would be more than likely to buy them.

Not the other way around.

My theory is that Friedman knows something is on the horizon and this is his exit strategy to cash out.

Bloomberg News reported that dude's net worth went from $16 billion on Monday to $99 million today.

Don't know what the Binance CEO's angle is.

From what's being reported, all of this started when he got on Twitter and started spreading rumors about FTX being insolvent.

This caused a lot of FTX customers to panic and take their coins off the platform.

Pretty much the crypto version of a run on the bank.

What I don't understand is why he would make a move like that, because it doesn't just hurt FTX...........it hurts the whole crypto industry.

We were just starting to see consistent increases in prices again.

Ethereum was picking up..........Bitcoin.........Polygon.........Solana..........and a few others were on the rise.

But now this happens.

I heard Coinbase is getting more volume now, but it's starting to look more and more like this is just building up to a bigger collapse down the line.

Miami Heat’s home arena will get new name after FTX collapse

Last edited:
Eh, its not just about putting your coins in a wallet. Putting your coins in a wallet does save your shit from being hacked, and ofcourse not being able to withdraw. These are super important things.

But even if you did that, you can still have a situation like the dick head who owns FTX doing dumb ass shit and then tanking all cryptos. So yea my coins are safe from his dumb ass, but my shits worth thousands less cause these exhanges have absolutely no regulations.

I agree we dont want regulations for crypto, but this will always be the risk if you dont have regulations. It allowed mans to take other peoples money and invest them in his own shit, and now that the shit crashed, he lost it all, and no one getting their money.

And it made people lose trust in crypto, so now even a mfer like me who has nothing to do with ftx gets impacted cause the shit caused a further crash.

Same shit is happening with Voyager. Cant wait until the fallout from that actually happens. Smmfh

the hell is goin on out there?

the hell is goin on out there?

I don’t know what to make of this but I’ll admit it makes skeptical. RIP to them though

@Inglewood_B taking a victory lap in this thread is hilarious, lol

Man listen… I was just like everybody else. When them stimmies first hit, I got caught up in the FOMO from the crypto coins and GameStop, bath and Bodywork’s meme stock shit. Made a cool couple hundred off it too. Used it mostly for gas/lunch. Even had a debit card straight from Robinhood.

I just caught on to the bullshit a lil bit quicker than most. It was new “coins” getting created every few weeks. Then the NFT shit started and a lot of it wasn’t making any sense.

Then ya boy Elon started hyping up Dogecoin, and even that bullshit started jumping. Talkin bout how y’all was gon be able to buy Teslas with Dogecoin. Which led me to believe that he had a bunch of it he wanted to sell and the rug pull was coming

And sure enough, after all his hype on twitter, and presumably after he got all his coins off, he went on SNL and dissed it, which immediately tanked the coin.

And that was the first sign to me that:

A) Elon was a fuck boy and a waste man.

And

B) this shit was too easily manipulated. So I cashed out what little my Dogecoins was worth, cashed out my bitcoins, cashed out my ethereums, cashed out my meme stocks and left it alone

And boy was that a good decision. It was all stimulus play money anyway, but I still didn’t wanna lose it.

Tried to warn niggas on my way out, too, but hey… some people just gotta bump they heads.

I wanted to take the plunge but that guy that kept pushing it on here,Turned me off to it totally and was like ill just stick to the stock market

I literally cashed out of everything I had except maybe one junk crypto that I can't think of right now. Paid some bills and the rest was deposited in cash into one of my bank accounts.

I think I'm done with crypto for the time being. I don't even think you can really mine for the shit anymore.

Once i made my coin I got to understand the other side. I just bowed out.

Shit wasnt right and I wanted no parts of it.
Cashed out my shit and went back to what I know.

Back