Welcome To aBlackWeb

Crypto failed all “investors” who didn’t get in on the ground floor.

Heavy emphasis on them quotations, by the way. Crypto is not an investment.
I did see a lot of initiatives targeted to black communities regarding crypto.

Didn’t somebody famous try to open a crypto trading school in the black community somewhere?

I did see a lot of initiatives targeted to black communities regarding crypto.

Didn’t somebody famous try to open a crypto trading school in the black community somewhere?

Fam them initiatives were everywhere and for everybody.

You noticed the ones targeting us because they were made for us. But they were looking for marks everywhere they could find them.

In the white/Asian spaces, the grift was so naked, that it’s what snapped me out of it.

I don’t know if you remember, but it was to the point that they had them calling themselves “retards” like it was a badge of honor.

But you had to be a retard to not see what was happening.

It was like how conspiracy theorists say the Illuminati had to do their rituals “out in the open” as a wink to those in the know, I was watching shit play out in real time on Reddit and discord, while shit was dropping like a rock.

“Diamond Hands!!!”

“Hodl the line retards!!!”

“Buy the dip!!!”

0AAD9E1E-7F9A-4EFE-9E6B-359D2B8E2B40.png

I’m just sitting there lookin at people following this “advice” like yo… who do y’all think y’all buying from?! Same people telling you not to sell and to keep buying is the ones selling that shit to you!!!

ADD3B4E4-DCEA-4332-A853-489A5676DFB7.png

Looks like Europe is trying to get it right:

Looks like we're back in business

tenor.gif

I still have a decent crypto portfolio. Got holdings in bitcoin, ethereum, ada, xrp, doge, shibu.

Less than 10% of my overall portfolio, but enough to get excited if I get some movement.

I got couple grand in few different crypto coins from few years back, I'll keep hold of it for the foreseeable future but theyre not doing great... At one point my Cardano was killing it but I held on too long...

All my shit is still up. Even my dumb ass doge and shibu. My bitcoin average price is 16k, shit at over 60k now. My eth average price is like 1.4, shits at like 3k+ now. My ada is at like 30 cents, shits close to 70 now. Same with the others.

Im not selling anytime soon, but its a good look to see green everywhere

Last edited:
Back