Welcome To aBlackWeb

ETH/BNB are legit as well, but one only gonna go parabolic after ETH2.0 2023, and the other is under investigation. CZ is a billionaire sociopath like Dimon (JP Morgan CEO). But they never lo$e lol

Heads up. No way in Hell I went on some SovereignCitizen, Will Smith “Enemy of the State” typa shit and disappeared underground OffTheGrid for the last 7 years to finesse ABW Niggaz outta a few hunnit dollaz lol. My Cardano native token will NOT flop.

I ain’t no FrontRunnin’ TikTokker/YouTube influencer with 1M followers copping coins, then hyping them to followers so that I can dump on them.

This is not a marketing ploy. Jews/Wypipo get my protocol. Just putting it out here so that believers have a chance to invest a lil disposable income in a brotha…

LFG, Niggaz!!! I do this EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. For over 20 years. $XXX,XXX gonna be pledged to XPPX pool in the next couple days. And it will NEVER be withdrawn. 99.9%
would get an anyrysym if they gotta lock away ONE fucking dollar for a year in a bank 0.01% CD. LOL!!! I’m “Burning” 6 figures, FOREVER…💁🏾‍♂️ #WeAreNotTheSame

EEB59585-F936-408A-9D6D-AC6B7F568C4D.gif

185ADB65-66A0-4BC4-BD2C-AD84F01F0701.jpeg

Cardano over URRTHANG. Like we ain’t bury all of the doubters in 2017 at 2 fucking cents. ABW doubters in 2020 at 35 cents. $1. $2.50…

I love my people, but IDGAF if Niggaz end up living in a fucking cardboard box 2021-death. I showed you the play. Go ask them Jews for help. DickRide stocks for the next 100 years. Fuck ‘em. We eatin’ ova HURR!!!

ChunkPlays. I don’t be LollyGagging. 100% of my XRP holdings liquidated for Cardano (ADA) 17JUL21. Laugh and snicker like in 2015 100BTC for $25,000. 2017 100,000ADA for $2,000. Niggaz ain’t never fucking sniffed 7 figures and wanna hate on the GOD. The game is to be SOLD and not TOLD. You ain’t gotta fucking like me. Like my APY%, idiots.

Imma rep the same shit I’ve repped for OVER 7 years. CRYPTO. If a Nigga made 1,000%+, holla at me. Let’s work. Otherwise, STFU and go back to work for your Jewish boss and hope you don’t upset him. We on some other $hit over here.

I. get. the. FUCKING. bag. Movin’ so much $, these Jews FLAGGIN’ a Nigga…

ED444037-4D9C-49F3-8DE9-2591FB76DF35.jpeg

Last edited:
Block/unfollow me if I EVER step foot inside the ABW stock thread again. Fuck that 10%/year APY with 25% USD inflation goin’ on (News tells US population 3% inflation) 😂🙊

Back