Welcome To aBlackWeb

CatalystFund5. Millions of dollars. This is like grants/government cheese. Imma throw XPPX into Fund6 and hope they like my WhitePaper

Anyways, vote for cool projects. Get paid by Cardano for doing so…

Free Band$….

SundaeSwap is by FAR my favorite Cardano project. The UniSwap/PancakeSwap killer. Followed by MELD, GeroWallet, CardStarter, Charli3, and Cardax… 😎

If anyone volunteers at a food pantry, shelter, whatever, I got a proposition for you. Buy a Cardano Tshirt. Take a few pictures. If Cardano Foundation or InputOutputHongKong whales delegate to us, we will SURELY pull blocks. They switch between 100 pools every 3 months, I believe.

I’ll $app you $1,000 or 750ADA to your address. It ain’t even gotta be you. Just a shirt, and preferably Black, so we would stand out. Ain’t too many of us in this space…

3B16DB67-FD6C-40FA-A9AF-D6E3A0156342.jpeg

53 blocks. Good Lord. And they already had 3M delegated before CF blessed them with 14M more. They’re hooking up pools that don’t even need help…🙄

@AZTG like I said since Cardano at 2 FUCKING cents, 35 cents, $1... Fuck ABW bucks. We need our OWN money. Not no Monopoly money BS. I guess the ABW owners are billionaires and don’t wanna listen to broke ass SevenFiggaNiggaz… 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back