Welcome To aBlackWeb

BTC will hit $25,000. Maybe be illegal. Funds raked from centralized exchanges like Voyager/BlockFi/Celsius/etc.

Oh M4nh4tt4n a TinFoil Nigga? Don’t act like it ain’t happened before. Don’t act like the US government didn’t make gold illegal, steal ALL of it from Americans, then boost the price lol..

Nobody owns any ADA except for those with Yoroi/Daedalus/Adalite/etc.

Your Yoroi ADA is in your “vault”. With all these other’s apps your ADA is in their vault. And they gave you a Polaroid picture while telling you “look at all of your ADA!” lol

My pool is the doorway to your vault where I can tell Emurgo “See, look at his ADA that he’s delegating to my pool contributing to decentralization. Pay us!

If you don’t make your own pool, delegate to mine, or delegate to someone else, you’re gonna get fucked.

Cardano rule #1, but 99.9% don’t research. They just DickRide the hot coin…

I’m done. No more to say about Cardano. Fuck with me, or make millions DickRiding 2021 TikTok 16 year olds, idiots…

I gotta delegate 10% minimum of my stake pool profits to a charity. Cardano Foundation and IOHK dropping 3.5M ADA to random charity pools ($5,000,000UDS+). It is WTF it is. I like WoundedWarrior. That’s US Afghanistan’s Veterans. Anyone else got something better, hit me up. Just stay away from NAACP, UnitedNegroCollegeFund, BlackChicksUnited, etc. 90% of delegates are Wypipo and don’t give a duck about those. Just keeping it real…

@M4nh4tt4n
I got you. Just been tipsy the whole weekend.
I’m disciplined even when the room spinning and tilting. But I’m there. Certiks got comp tho

it’s a process G.

@M4nh4tt4n
I got you. Just been tipsy the whole weekend.
I’m disciplined even when the room spinning and tilting. But I’m there. Certiks got comp tho

it’s a process G.

Don’t pay Certik if you jacking off. Us OGs will sniff a coin with shitty Tokenimics, developers, fundamentals , and Usecases from a mile away in 30 fucking seconds…

You can play. You will get $100,000 from PancakeSwap. Plenty of BILLIONAIRE crypto incles will buy your coin seconds after uploading.

LOL! Just be sure to write your pass phrases down in 3 different places, spending password in 3 different places, and doublecheck the addresses you send to.

Back