Welcome To aBlackWeb

The game is to be $old, not told. We’ve been outperforming Bitcoin for OVER a year. Death to all ShibaInu/DOGE Niggaz. Thanks for your contribution$ to this space. Business, NEVER personal…

CF26DF7F-8FAC-4666-9CC1-3AB34EDB10A8.jpeg

Good shit man.

You should make a step by step guide for how folks that may be new to this shit can join/stake on your pool.

Keep it simple and user friendly. Just a suggestion. Wishing you the best either way

Ticker: XPPX

Pool Name: Prophet

Pool ID: 5693aa7edfe81d12c9062bbe7b7c0b314b9665c6b3cd426152108347

Last edited:
@AP2.0 and @AZTG dump some ADA my way. Any amount. 10, 100, 1,000. It remains your money. XPPX ain’t a charity. I just need delegates so I can send out the Cardano Rewards.

@Stomp Johnson and @Inori something tells me y’all got a grip. Delegate to Conge or BlackStar first. Get your nice APY%. But once I hit ~150,000ADA AUM, switch to Prophet. I say this because when you switch pools, you get the APY from your OLD pool for 2 weeks before REALLY changing over to the new one.

1,000ADA pledged is ~50ADA in interest per year. I can get you that. ABW Cardano whales should sit at proven pools and watch XPPX for a few weeks before switching. 10,000ADA is 500ADA+, so if you dropping that, I wanna make sure you gonna get your 5%+ at pools with millions delegated.

We will be a big deal, but I don’t want ABW Cardano whales missing out on any APY. If you only got 1-1,000ADA you need to delegate to me, tho.

Also, 5% is cool. 500x more than your bank. Just note that Cardano went from 2 cents, to 35 cents (when I started hyping it on ABW), to $1.40. That’s 7,000%. So it’s not about you getting 5% APY. The price movement ALONE of ADA will crush that by 24x magnitude…🙄

Edit: If you ABW Cardano whales think that going with Conge/BSSP ain’t worth curving the Nigga that brought you into this space for an extra $25/year, I’ll gladly accept your pledge. I will make the same returns as them in a month. My $1M delegated vs their $19M/$60M delegated, respectively.

I am a small pool. And a SINGLE pool. So I will actually payout more once I clear a block because of the “Luck” factor in the Cardano protocol. Charles don’t want Binance with 60 pools, BSSP with a few, Conge with a few. The Cardano CEO wants ALL members with ONE pool to help decentralization.

This is WTF I tried to school the ABW owners on. I didn’t wanna shine. I wanted an ABW pool. I would just invest/advise. Dead ears, so fuck it. ImmaTakeOver this BlockChain $hit. Just like a Nigga did in 2014…

@AP2.0 and @AZTG dump some ADA my way. Any amount. 10, 100, 1,000. It remains your money. XPPX ain’t a charity. I just need delegates so I can send out the Cardano Rewards.

@Stomp Johnson and @Inori something tells me y’all got a grip. Delegate to Conge or BlackStar first. Get your nice APY%. But once I hit ~150,000ADA AUM, switch to Prophet. I say this because when you switch pools, you get the APY from your OLD pool for 2 weeks before REALLY changing over to the new one.

1,000ADA pledged is ~50ADA in interest per year. I can get you that. ABW Cardano whales should sit at proven pools and watch XPPX for a few weeks before switching. 10,000ADA is 500ADA+, so if you dropping that, I wanna make sure you gonna get your 5%+ at pools with millions delegated.

We will be a big deal, but I don’t want ABW Cardano whales missing out on any APY. If you only got 1-1,000ADA you need to delegate to me, tho.

Also, 5% is cool. 500x more than your bank. Just note that Cardano went from 2 cents, to 35 cents (when I started hyping it on ABW), to $1.40. That’s 7,000%. So it’s not about you getting 5% APY. The price movement ALONE of ADA will crush that by 24x magnitude…🙄

I got you fam. Let me know how and ill start with 500 ADA if thats cool

Explain what you meant bout being under your patronage with less than 1k ADA

I am Bitcoin OG. I purchased 100 Bitcoin for $25,000 @$250 in 2015. So if you want 5%APY STEADY (0.4166667% monthly), fuck with Conge or that BSSP Nigga.

If you dropping under 1,000ADA Stake with me. You gonna get 5ADA per 100ADA you drop with me (5%APY). It just fluctuates by the month until I get enough delegates (200,000ADA). I ain’t quit my career 2015 and been in this space for 6 years to finesse ABW Niggaz outta $100 lol…

For the 100th time, I provide a service. For free. IOHK says “Look at this small XPPX pool and delegates. Give him a block!” (340ADA +1,000ADA).

Cardano OGs greedy, tho. Look at my Brother BlackStar Pool. 1,300 BLOCKS! And he decided to open ANOTHER pool! (BSSP2). I don’t move like that. I wanna eat a lil, then @JamesMADE branches off into his own pool. That is decentralization. But Niggaz dumb AF. #OnGod. Don’t wanna listen to OGs, but ALSO don’t wanna research.

BSSP makes $17,000+/month. There is no difference between $7k, 10k, or $17k/ month with me. I got my cribs paid off. I built my FD RX7 up by HAND. I just want a legit pool. Anyone leaving Cardano on Voyager, Binance, Celsius, or MULTIPLE POOL OWNERS is fucking themselves. And I ain’t tryna sit here and fucking explain their ignorance to them.

Niggaz don’t fucking read, but if there’s any Wypipo in here, THIS is how you become a MultiMillionaire. Not CryptoTikTok/riding Reddit CryptoNiggaz dicks. Speaking from experience…

By patronage I mean you believe in us and delegated. And you can tell your GrandKids how you built your empire by copping 500ADA and staking way back in 2021…

5096ED67-D11E-45B6-98B8-D75FCD07BF8E.jpeg

I got you fam. Let me know how and ill start with 500 ADA if thats cool

I'm runnin around at the moment between family events but I'ma fuck wit you once Im settled. Fortunately I already got Yoroi downloaded bc I been researchin ADA staking but I haven't pledged a pool yet. So your timing wit Prophet might be right on the money.

I'll mos def follow up.

Last edited:
I’m just getting started on this stock market/crypto currency shit..
You niggas too advanced for me..
I’m out…

View attachment 577906

The selfishness of your logic is only eclipsed by how pathetic it is. I’m sure your GrandChildren will be proud. This is why Niggaz been the laughing stock of this spinning rock we call Earth for over 500 years. And counting.

Learning how to fuck these Jew$ is no harder than learning how to “MillyRock” or impregnate several “BadBitches”. However, it requires stepping out of the “RealNigga” comfort Zone. You know, like MansaMusa, Malcom, Martin, and Dubois…

@M4nh4tt4n bruh, im staking in your shit either way, just cause we stronger together.

Even if the shit wont work out, its gonna be 0 regrets from me. I just burned $300 on some kicks, so 1K ADA for an investment is nothing.

So regardless, im with you. Same with @DOS_patos when his shit ready.

Bout to download the shit and stake 1K ADA. And then increase monthly.

Decentralized, so you get 50ADA extra per year. Sounds like pennies. I know. But can jump from $1.40 to $98 (+7,000% or {70x}) like it jumped from 2 cents to $1.40.

All I know is that it will be >$2.50 31DEC21and beat TF outta any bank on the planet and the USD…

Back