Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s a small team, only updates I’ve seen recently are some network improvements involving upgraded nodes. Also I can’t say that the no cap is bad thing, without knowing how long doge will be around, in theory at somepoint far in the future more dogecoin could be lost than the amount of yearly new inflation. Also I’m not pinning doge to be the most used crypto, could find a certain niche that keeps it hovering around a certain price point and volume.

As for the big wallets, can’t do anything but see what they do. Most likely longtime miners/very early big time buyers. It makes since that they’ll dump, when is anybody’s guess.

It’s all a bunch of BuzzPhrases. Upgrading nodes is like IOS upgrades. It happens all the time. That’s the biggest pain of running one, besides finding delegates.

No cap is the WORST thing possible. If half of the DOGE ever created were burned or lost tonight, the price instantly doubles. At LEAST. Divisible down to 0.00000001, so even if 99% were lost, it wouldn’t be a problem. Everyone would just pay 0.00000001DOGE for a soda instead of 1DOGE. Same exact market cap. 99% less coins in circulation.

It should maintain value and volume. TikTok HypeBeasts ain’t no joke. Meme coin or not, DOGE has value. Anyone who doubts this, go get some then. You can’t. Gotta buy it, or buy some rigs/find cheap electricity to mine it.

As far as the whales, I don’t see them dumping. One owns 25% 9 others own another 25%. If I had 25% of Bitcoin ever created, or me an 10 of my boys had 50% of Bitcoin ever created, I’d sell off $1B/year, tops. No point in being greedy an grabbing $10B. Slo money is fasho money. These top 10 coins will outlive all of us. And BTC/DOGE won’t be $57,000 and $1when they pass them down to their kids. Crypto is some Rothschilds/Pokémon gamification type $hit.

Good shit cause you ballin regardless but shoulda held this $1.

What did you sell at?
Bought at various stages at 4-7 cents

Sold it at 18 cents to rebuy when it dipped

it never dipped past 14 and when I wasn’t paying attention it went to 20 and I had to buy it then

I can’t find their 17APR21 (15th burn) flyer. They are $648.29 presently, tho. Every quarter CZ destroys millions of his own bags lol
6E92215A-A468-4B2A-92DB-1FF7B5D53E9C.jpeg

I mean Jordans are what? $250? If they say they ain’t making anymore after one final drop, the store gonna sell for $250, but everyone else for $2,500. Supply/Demand.

Or Jordan himself could buy half of them and burn them all. The rest would prolly go for $5,000 resell. This logic was created by DeBeers hoarding 90% of one of the world’s most plentiful gems. Diamonds.

It’s all a bunch of BuzzPhrases. Upgrading nodes is like IOS upgrades. It happens all the time. That’s the biggest pain of running one, besides finding delegates.

No cap is the WORST thing possible. If half of the DOGE ever created were burned or lost tonight, the price instantly doubles. At LEAST. Divisible down to 0.00000001, so even if 99% were lost, it wouldn’t be a problem. Everyone would just pay 0.00000001DOGE for a soda instead of 1DOGE. Same exact market cap. 99% less coins in circulation.

It should maintain value and volume. TikTok HypeBeasts ain’t no joke. Meme coin or not, DOGE has value. Anyone who doubts this, go get some then. You can’t. Gotta buy it, or buy some rigs/find cheap electricity to mine it.

As far as the whales, I don’t see them dumping. One owns 25% 9 others own another 25%. If I had 25% of Bitcoin ever created, or me an 10 of my boys had 50% of Bitcoin ever created, I’d sell off $1B/year, tops. No point in being greedy an grabbing $10B. Slo money is fasho money. These top 10 coins will outlive all of us. And BTC/DOGE won’t be $57,000 and $1when they pass them down to their kids. Crypto is some Rothschilds/Pokémon gamification type $hit.

those top 10 change often

If I wanted to hold crypto (getting in at these current prices) long term what's some coins I should look into?

And is jumping into $COIN right now worth it?

Cardano’s run is kinda bittersweet to me. Bitch 3x since I posted in here, and 5x since I posted on IG. USDs are cool and all, but I wanted to snatch up a certain number of Cardano BEFORE it went on a tear…😭

In 2018, the Bitcoin Bucket was 0.0010305. That’s $60 now. If DOGE tanks, KFC is fucked lol

View attachment 527236View attachment 527237View attachment 527239
I never understood this.

i always wondered and couldn’t find info on this.

if Bitcoin tanks....does the price of the food go down too?
or it doesn’t matter if it’s up or down.....the current price of the food will reflect how much you should pay.

kinda like if Bitcoin goes down, then it’s more coins, but if it goes up that’s less coins.

i want to understand this cuz I want to use it as a form of payment

Depends if they want to use a couple more lines of code for API that will continuously peg it to said price in USDs. KFC rode with this, so them or customers were +/- $0.01-$2 throughout the promo. But I’ve seen people sell houses/cars and say 5BTC and don’t budge…🤷🏽‍♂️

Not I, tho. In BitcoinTalk.org, we always used dynamic lines. Ant that was in 2015 at only $250/BTC.

Depends if they want to use a couple more lines of code for API that will continuously peg it to said price in USDs. KFC rode with this, so them or customers were +/- $0.01-$2 throughout the promo. But I’ve seen people sell houses/cars and say 5BTC and don’t budge…🤷🏽‍♂️
But that can hurt them if btc price drops

So question

would y’all support a coin that’s taken/supported by multiple companies?

Back