Welcome To aBlackWeb

got in @ .009

nah....im really turned off by the flip flop game....first go to spacetube and convert it to playdough, go back to waffleswitch when the ratio splits and convert it to heroin but make sure you get the u.s. kind....download on kazaa and rinse with warm water.....😵

anyway im only on Doge and Eth Classic rn
And where you stay?

yeah....whole different language

If you get that exodus wallet you can just buy ETH or DOGE if thats the shit you want and transfer it to your wallet from wherever you bought your coins from... if you want to convert it to another type of crypto.. if its supported... you can do it from within the wallet itself.

It's a good point of entry IMO

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
And where you stay?

chill i didnt put much in....i just kept hearing the shit and threw some chump change at it

its done well but i didnt put nothing life changing in there.....what I take in from this could be what I invest that makes that difference tho

If you get that exodus wallet you can just buy ETH or DOGE if thats the shit you want and transfer it to your wallet from wherever you bought your coins from... if you want to convert it to another type of crypto.. if its supported... you can do it from within the wallet itself.

It's a good point of entry IMO

aight good lookin

Yall on coinbase? if so make sure to check the earn rewards tab. They have lil videos you can watch to learn about different cryptos and if you answer a question about what the video just talked about you get some of that particular crypto. Most of the videos are like 30 seconds.

*shrugs*

Who knows if any of those coins will amount to anything but it cant hurt if ur interested in learning about some of the different types/uses

Where do you buy BTT?

If you use the Exodus wallet you could transfer in ETH, Litecoin, Bitcoin, Doge or a buncha other coins to the wallet and exchange it right from there.

Make sure to check the exchange rates though but I find that to be pretty convenient for me.

You still on the 2-3 month thing?

Yep. Until its a $1. Ill leave like 500 coins incase it gets to $100, but at $1, im gon take my few thousands of dollars and put them in a stable investment.

My bitcoin, eth, ada etc are long term. Forever shits. But dogecoin? Never. Not the quantity i got atleast

Back