Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
drop the knowledge

I heard it before but didnt pay attention till I see the name again and what they doing today trying to make folks forever renters which is a squeeze on the middle and lower class to keep us down.

Dont have a lot information about thats why I posted in here. Maybe make a thread when I read a lil bit more because this sounds serious IMO

I heard it before but didnt pay attention till I see the name again and what they doing today trying to make folks forever renters which is a squeeze on the middle and lower class to keep us down.

Dont have a lot information about thats why I posted in here. Maybe make a thread when I read a lil bit more because this sounds serious IMO
Ive heard in passing conglomerates are buying up houses/developments of thr market in guess this is a part of that... greed

They are the definition of the man aka rich whites.

I'm too lazy to do the research, can someone find more info on them?

Currently listening to Shyne and seeing that in a few years he bout to run Belize....Shyne going to jail had to have been a blessing for him

Ive heard in passing conglomerates are buying up houses/developments of thr market in guess this is a part of that... greed

Universal income is coming.

Housing is gonna be a big part of that as a large number of people wont be able to afford their own. Now is the time to invest in shit and hope it blows up. Middle class is eventually gonna disappear.

They gonna variant people into submission.

Paying rent forever is their goal.

Once you own a home and finish with that mortgage. Its a big relief and money saver and allows folks to do more in life. And instead of passing that down to your kids and they dont have to worry about spending that money on a bill they have more freedom

By making folks rent forever it holds them back and a slave to the system because you have to work so damn much just to have a place to live.

And thats just surface level shit im speculating but we know the niddy gritty is probably some sinister shit

The driver keeps stopping and moving back and forth erratically

Here come you:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back