Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m done, last episode was a sweet way to end it, I feel like Cas, Crowley, and the black chick who played death, had a lot more left on the bone..I know they are gonna do a prequel but I really wish those characters got more burn.

The funniest thing about the whole show was their interpretation of gawd..like..that shit is legit plausible..that gawd is a incel that does dick shit cause he wants to be entertained. Wasn’t a fan of their Lucifer…which they had more artistic displays of demons and angels..the whole shadow wing shit was kinda lame.

All and all it was really good till like season 12..really like the Meta episodes

was one of my favorite shows. I still pretend that leviathan season didnt happen tho that shit was trassssssh! Was disappointed Crowley didnt come back for the finale. Great character.

I love these type of shows/movies tho.. and yeah im curious how the prequel is gonna work. Some men of letters shit or something else? I'll be watching regardless

was one of my favorite shows. I still pretend that leviathan season didnt happen tho that shit was trassssssh! Was disappointed Crowley didnt come back for the finale. Great character.

I love these type of shows/movies tho.. and yeah im curious how the prequel is gonna work. Some men of letters shit or something else? I'll be watching regardless
Yea I like that they themselves made fun of the shit that they knew sucked..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back