Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ERRATICALLY

also good look stabbing a tire lol like that is gonna do anything

Now Go on and your take testosterone pills old man

You admitted they came to a stop.
giphy.gif

Came to this dope epiphany today, I blamed a lot of shit that happened, on me. A lot of people that I felt I hurt, a lot of opportunities I felt I didn’t take advantage of. I believe that a lot of this shit happened cause I didn’t have an ability to care. Care about others, care about the future, care about shit in general.

When I came to that realization years ago, I became obsessed with the fact that I didn’t care and I forced myself to care. My mind went into overdrive trying to give a fuck. But the epiphany I had was..I really don’t fucking care…and when I don’t fucking care, in some fucking strange way,..is when I feel shit enough to care. I don’t feel shit when I’m trying to in care..

1628200716798.gif

It’s like..I’m just naturally a dick that doesn’t give a fuck about your boring fucking story..and you know what, that’s ok..cause you don’t fucking care if I do or not, cause you’re a fucking narcissist that just likes to hear yourself talk..

Came to this dope epiphany today, I blamed a lot of shit that happened, on me. A lot of people that I felt I hurt, a lot of opportunities I felt I didn’t take advantage of. I believe that a lot of this shit happened cause I didn’t have an ability to care. Care about others, care about the future, care about shit in general.

When I came to that realization years ago, I became obsessed with the fact that I didn’t care and I forced myself to care. My mind went into overdrive trying to give a fuck. But the epiphany I had was..I really don’t fucking care…and when I don’t fucking care, in some fucking strange way,..is when I feel shit enough to care. I don’t feel shit when I’m trying to in care..

View attachment 605506

It’s like..I’m just naturally a dick that doesn’t give a fuck about your boring fucking story..and you know what, that’s ok..cause you don’t fucking care if I do or not, cause you’re a fucking narcissist that just likes to hear yourself talk..
When we care about things, they tend to bother us, annoy us, cause us worry/concern etc. making it more difficult to analyze and work with anyway. However if we merely be aware of things, information, solutions, answers etc tend to come forth.

what season are you on?
I’m done, last episode was a sweet way to end it, I feel like Cas, Crowley, and the black chick who played death, had a lot more left on the bone..I know they are gonna do a prequel but I really wish those characters got more burn.

The funniest thing about the whole show was their interpretation of gawd..like..that shit is legit plausible..that gawd is a incel that does dick shit cause he wants to be entertained. Wasn’t a fan of their Lucifer…which they had more artistic displays of demons and angels..the whole shadow wing shit was kinda lame.

All and all it was really good till like season 12..really like the Meta episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back