Status
Not open for further replies.
GAT...DAMN! Megan MMM MMM Goode was looking fine as FUCC at the end of "Day Shift"

Planet fitness tries to sell itself as a judgment free zone and not the traditional workout gym. They don’t want serious weightlifters, the ones who grunt or slam their weights. At times, if one of their employees sees you grunting or dropping weights, they may sound an alarm and ask you to leave or even terminate your membership

Yeah, if you make any sort of grunts while lifting at Planet Fitness, it sets off an alarm and they can kick you out.

It's supposed to make Planet Fitness a more inviting environment for novices.

... also they give you free pizza and cookies and shit.

So exhaling to push weights is a bad thing becuzzzzz

Reactions: konceptjones
At least they were kind enough to put you on notice years ago.

These the kind of people at these forums, that say this nonsense, but won't hesitate to pig out at Steak Frys. They been targeting car ownership for years too. They remind me of the WPC pushing that ZPG (zero population growth) or 1CP (1 child policy) who actually had a few children. Bout three or four of em'. Thankfully, someone that worked for them dropped a dime about it.

Good grub: why we might be eating insects soon

Finding a bug in your food can be a moment of horror that kills the mood and your appetite in one fell swoop. But that might be about to change, according to Meticulous Research, who’ve crunched the numbers on why we’ll soon be voluntarily crunching insects.

The market research company predicts the global market for edible insects could grow to $1.18 billion by 2023. That’s almost triple its current level.

They also consume fewer resources than traditional livestock. For each kilo it weighs, a cow needs 10 kg of feed. Bugs on the other hand need just 1.7 kg.

Water, which is becoming an increasingly scarce resource in some parts of the world – and which is used liberally in intensive farming – offers another interesting comparison. To produce a single gram of insect protein, you’d need 23 litres of water. That might sound like a lot. But to get that same gram of protein from cattle, you’d need 112 litres of water.

It may not be too long before we can all buy a bag of edible insects at our local grocery store. Despite being eaten by 2 billion people globally, EU laws have prevented the sale of insects for human consumption.

Why we need to give insects the role they deserve in our food systems

Insect farming for food and animal feed could offer an environmentally friendly solution to the impending food crisis;

Insects contribute to the biological foundation of our terrestrial ecosystem. They bring organic matter to the earth by decomposing waste, act as pollinators for the reproduction and dispersal of plants and flowers, and are also a source of food for a multitude of animal species, from birds to amphibians to humans.

A source of protein and fertilizer, emerging technologies could help bring insects back into the food system at scale.

The Untold Truth Of Cricket Flour

For some, the idea of eating crickets — and really any insect — is definitely not an option. Pests and creepy crawlies often feel like they're off-limits in terms of the dinner table. But, if you come across cricket flour, you shouldn't say "never" just yet. First of all, cricket flour is broken down and processed, so you will not actually have to crunch through the exoskeleton with your teeth. Instead, you just mix the flour into whatever else you're making and get on with your day.

Cricket flour is often available in bags or jars. Ever wonder how it even ends up like that in the first place? The process of making cricket flour is actually quite straightforward. According to Farmer's Almanac, the crickets are frozen alive. This may sound pretty cruel, but apparently, freezing them to death is more humane than other methods of killing them. Also, this makes them much easier to ship as needed.

$12.95 – $105.00

CP_Pure_1lb.jpg

At least they were kind enough to put you on notice years ago.

These the kind of people at these forums, that say this nonsense, but won't hesitate to pig out at Steak Frys. They been targeting car ownership for years too. They remind me of the WPC pushing that ZPG (zero population growth) or 1CP (1 child policy) who actually had a few children. Bout three or four of em'. Thankfully, someone that worked for them dropped a dime about it.

Good grub: why we might be eating insects soon

Finding a bug in your food can be a moment of horror that kills the mood and your appetite in one fell swoop. But that might be about to change, according to Meticulous Research, who’ve crunched the numbers on why we’ll soon be voluntarily crunching insects.

The market research company predicts the global market for edible insects could grow to $1.18 billion by 2023. That’s almost triple its current level.

They also consume fewer resources than traditional livestock. For each kilo it weighs, a cow needs 10 kg of feed. Bugs on the other hand need just 1.7 kg.

Water, which is becoming an increasingly scarce resource in some parts of the world – and which is used liberally in intensive farming – offers another interesting comparison. To produce a single gram of insect protein, you’d need 23 litres of water. That might sound like a lot. But to get that same gram of protein from cattle, you’d need 112 litres of water.

It may not be too long before we can all buy a bag of edible insects at our local grocery store. Despite being eaten by 2 billion people globally, EU laws have prevented the sale of insects for human consumption.

Why we need to give insects the role they deserve in our food systems

Insect farming for food and animal feed could offer an environmentally friendly solution to the impending food crisis;

Insects contribute to the biological foundation of our terrestrial ecosystem. They bring organic matter to the earth by decomposing waste, act as pollinators for the reproduction and dispersal of plants and flowers, and are also a source of food for a multitude of animal species, from birds to amphibians to humans.

A source of protein and fertilizer, emerging technologies could help bring insects back into the food system at scale.

The Untold Truth Of Cricket Flour

For some, the idea of eating crickets — and really any insect — is definitely not an option. Pests and creepy crawlies often feel like they're off-limits in terms of the dinner table. But, if you come across cricket flour, you shouldn't say "never" just yet. First of all, cricket flour is broken down and processed, so you will not actually have to crunch through the exoskeleton with your teeth. Instead, you just mix the flour into whatever else you're making and get on with your day.

Cricket flour is often available in bags or jars. Ever wonder how it even ends up like that in the first place? The process of making cricket flour is actually quite straightforward. According to Farmer's Almanac, the crickets are frozen alive. This may sound pretty cruel, but apparently, freezing them to death is more humane than other methods of killing them. Also, this makes them much easier to ship as needed.

$12.95 – $105.00

CP_Pure_1lb.jpg

dafuq2.gif

dafuk_baby.gif

Yeah, this shit ain't happening ever.

Plus, we're not running out of water. There's plenty of it, you just gotta clean the shit.

Reactions: itsupthere
So when it comes to buffalo wings... naked or breaded?

I prefer naked and crispy as fuck borderline dry.

And while we're at it... do you heathens prefer Ranch or the official Blue Cheese?

And do the carrots and celery get tossed in the trash or are we at least trying to get a minimal dose of vitamins and minerals?

Breaded I like dry rubs now over wet wings. Ranch over bleu cheese celery and carrots in the trash

Finally tried edibles for the first time. Only took 10 mg the first day and didn't feel shit. I expected that because I never got high from smoking when I tried that. I figured THC just didn't work on me. So the next day I said "Fuck it" and upped the dose to 40 mg. I didn't feel anything for about 40 mins, but that's what they told me would happen. That shit kicked in fast after the 40 mins. I sat in the bed feeling like

for like an hour. Shit was cool, but I can't see how people want to be like that all day. Like 30 mins into the high, I was wondering how the hell I get off the ride.

I think I smoke too much for it to hit me. I be high and sleepy off it

If Tupac was still here who would yall like to see him go up against in a versus battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.