Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shia LaBeouf on Jon Berthal's podcast admits to abusing my baby girl FKA, giving women STDs and generally just abusing women.

Maybe she'll learn to stop fucking with them crackers.

On Jon Bernthal’s podcast “Real Ones,” LaBeouf addresses the disturbing accusations of sexual battery and physical and verbal abuse brought against him by FKA Twigs in a 2020 lawsuit. LaBeouf dated FKA Twigs for roughly a year after they met on the set of his 2019 film “Honey Boy.” With allegations ranging from violent attacks to strangulation, FKA Twigs accused LaBeouf of knowingly infecting her with an STD, and shooting stray dogs with a gun to get into character for his film “The Tax Collector.”

“I hurt that woman,” LaBeouf said, although he did not call her by name on the podcast. “And in the process of doing that, I hurt many other people, and many other people before that woman. I was a pleasure-seeking, selfish, self-centered, dishonest, inconsiderate, fearful human being.”

The actor added: “When I think about what my life has become, and what it is now, like what my purpose is now… I need to be useful. And when I look at this #MeToo environment, there’s not a whole lot of dudes that are taking accountability.”

“I fucked up bad,” LaBeouf admitted. “Like crash and burn type shit. hurt a lot of people, and I’m fully aware of that. And I’m going to owe for the rest of my life.” LaBeouf later said he has a “long list of people that I need to make amends to.”

During the interview, LaBeouf admitted to “cheat[ing] on every woman I’ve ever been with” and never telling his “sexual partners about getting cold sores,” which he acknowledged was “manipulative.”

Shia LaBeouf on Jon Berthal's podcast admits to abusing my baby girl FKA, giving women STDs and generally just abusing women.

Maybe she'll learn to stop fucking with them crackers.

On Jon Bernthal’s podcast “Real Ones,” LaBeouf addresses the disturbing accusations of sexual battery and physical and verbal abuse brought against him by FKA Twigs in a 2020 lawsuit. LaBeouf dated FKA Twigs for roughly a year after they met on the set of his 2019 film “Honey Boy.” With allegations ranging from violent attacks to strangulation, FKA Twigs accused LaBeouf of knowingly infecting her with an STD, and shooting stray dogs with a gun to get into character for his film “The Tax Collector.”

“I hurt that woman,” LaBeouf said, although he did not call her by name on the podcast. “And in the process of doing that, I hurt many other people, and many other people before that woman. I was a pleasure-seeking, selfish, self-centered, dishonest, inconsiderate, fearful human being.”

The actor added: “When I think about what my life has become, and what it is now, like what my purpose is now… I need to be useful. And when I look at this #MeToo environment, there’s not a whole lot of dudes that are taking accountability.”

“I fucked up bad,” LaBeouf admitted. “Like crash and burn type shit. hurt a lot of people, and I’m fully aware of that. And I’m going to owe for the rest of my life.” LaBeouf later said he has a “long list of people that I need to make amends to.”

During the interview, LaBeouf admitted to “cheat[ing] on every woman I’ve ever been with” and never telling his “sexual partners about getting cold sores,” which he acknowledged was “manipulative.”

Got damn it!

Got damn it!

Bruh this man just admitted to taking the pussy at knife point when he was 19. Almost 20 years later, he meets her at his AA meeting. This motherfucker still got friends, my god.

Jon Bernthal looked at him like Shia sprouted two extra heads.

Shia is a fucking demon.

You know how free you have to be with your spirit, to admit to all this shit? He ain't on no stand, he ain't at no police station giving a statement.

This is how you own your fuckedupness.

"Yeah, I took the pussy, but I'm working on me, it's a long journey."

Shia LeBaouf is going to be the actor version of current Mike Tyson by the time he is in his mid-40s.

He gonna have a podcast, his own cannabis and shroom company, his own rehab center, all types of shit because one thing America rewards, is a bad guy that's honest about it.

Bruh this man just admitted to taking the pussy at knife point when he was 19. Almost 20 years later, he meets her at his AA meeting. This motherfucker still got friends, my god.

Jon Bernthal looked at him like Shia sprouted two extra heads.

Shia is a fucking demon.

You know how free you have to be with your spirit, to admit to all this shit? He ain't on no stand, he ain't at no police station giving a statement.

This is how you own your fuckedupness.

"Yeah, I took the pussy, but I'm working on me, it's a long journey."

Shia LeBaouf is going to be the actor version of current Mike Tyson by the time he is in his mid-40s.

He gonna have a podcast, his own cannabis and shroom company, his own rehab center, all types of shit because one thing America rewards, is a bad guy that's honest about it.
I assume he knows that from a career standpoint he cooked

From a civil lawsuit stand point he knows he cooked

At this point he minus whale be free ass fuck and own his demons🤷🏿‍♂️

The homeless tent city that is 2 blocks from the white house is wild to see a 5 days a week. It seems like they have a big ass party every weekend because it's more trash on the ground in the park and in the street every Monday morning. Even though they're not having parties. It's a fucked up sight to consistently see.

Then it has me wondering WTF is really going to start happening since we're getting 2-4 bus loads every day from Texas and Arizona of illegal immigrants dropped off at Union Station. That has been happening for a while now as well. The city doesn't have the means to take care the people already here and now dealing with that large of an influx of illegal immigrants the winter is going to be wild.

The fed gov't has already denied the mayor twice on her request to use the DC national guard to help with the immigrants. One time they said that isn't what they have been trained to do. Forgot the other reason. Hispanic organizations are starting to put pressure on the mayor to do more to help the illegal immigrants. The illegal immigrants kids are already being enrolled in schools. I'm wondering how that is going to work out in terms of education because DC doesn't have that many spanish speaking teachers. Also how does that affect the black kids in those schools trying get their own education. How are the english only speaking teachers going to teach the black kids when they have to slow down and help the kids who don't know english at all?

The Freddie Gibbs and Aries Spears threads both need to be locked. Ain't nothing worthwhile being posted in either anymore.

Yo…yo..listen to me, Listen to me..

Channing Crowder..David Carr…Shannon Sharpe…RG3

the NFL version of NBA on TNT

I’m gone

1661899381246.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back