Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old do you consider......."old old?"
I was 33 he was 55. My daddy 64. So if your closer to my daddy age you old old.

He was cool though, I actually enjoyed spending time with him and the wisdom element. He was patient and so sweet. But I wasn't sexually attracted to him because he gave me old man vibes. I distinctly remember him smelling like my daddy because he wore the same cologne...and he would smell like bengay( which reminds me of older people)

And when he would talk sexual shit or relationships at some point it would be less general and he would start talking about what he would do with me. I felt like he was trying to groom me.

I was 33 he was 55. My daddy 64. So if your closer to my daddy age you old old.

I wasn't sexually attracted to him because he gave me old man vibes. I distinctly remember him smelling like my daddy because he wore the same cologne...and he would smell like bengay( which reminds me of older people)

And when he would talk sexual shit or relationships at some point it would be less general and he would start talking about what he would do with me. I felt like he was trying to groom me.

Castle clip.gif

Well, I'm 51, so I guess that makes me.............

Blankface emoticon.png

51 nigga?!

You old af lol. I'm 41 tho. Gettin old sux lol

It's always funny to me because, back on the old site, me and @Old Man Cain were getting oldman jokes when we were 38/39.

Cain more so than me, because people were more focused on my infatuation with a young latina back then.......but that's another story for another time.

Now, a lot of the posters on here are the same age as we were when they were calling us ancient.

Webay drinking clip.gif

So, @Gene Parmesan might be on to something.

"We need more younger posters on here." -Beta

I mean, none of us are getting any younger, so.......if we don't start getting some younger posters on here now.....then what's the board gonna look like when we're all in our 60's and 70's?

old-man-dances-tosses-canes-13.gif

View attachment 709800

Well, I'm 51, so I guess that makes me.............

View attachment 709799
Well age is a mindset too. And maybe old isn't the best term just older than me lol.

If a older gentlemen approached me and I was sexually attracted too and we aligned....I won't let my perceptions of age taint something that could be good.

Just the old heads I have come across....haven't sparked my interest to be more than acquaintances/ friends

And my daddy would be like what are you doing with this old ass negro. I am a daddy's girl and today I value his thoughts and opinions. So if he didn't really approve I would probably listen.

It's always funny to me because, back on the old site, me and @Old Man Cain were getting oldman jokes when we were 38/39.

Cain more so than me, because people were more focused on my infatuation with a young latina back then.......but that's another story for another time.

Now, a lot of the posters on here are the same age as we were when they were calling us ancient.

View attachment 709803

So, @Gene Parmesan might be on to something.

"We need more younger posters on here." -Beta

I mean, none of us are getting any younger, so.......if we don't start getting some younger posters on here now.....then what's the board gonna look like when we're all in our 60's and 70's?

View attachment 709804
I'm young and fly don't let my screen name fool y'all niggas b

@deadeye oh and see you are with the current times to a certain degree. Example.... you use computers. My daddy has a flip phone and has never touched a computer. I have to manage all his stuff due the times we are in and everything being Internet based

@deadeye oh and see you are with the current times to a certain degree. Example.... you use computers. My daddy has a flip phone and has never touched a computer. I have to manage all his stuff due the times we are in and everything being Internet based

Rick Ross head nod clip.gif

I've gotta admit, though, that I've had the same flip phone for almost 15 years............and just got my first smartphone a few months ago.

Don't really have anything on it though, so I mainly just use it for the calendar and alarm.

Really helps to set reminders for myself on things I need to do.

When bills are due..........annual/semi-annual property taxes.........getting at the gym early enough to get a decent workout in...........etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back