Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 709807

I've gotta admit, though, that I've had the same flip phone for almost 15 years............and just got my first smartphone a few months ago.

Don't really have anything on it though, so I mainly just use it for the calendar and alarm.

Really helps to set reminders for myself on things I need to do.

When bills are due..........annual/semi-annual property taxes.........getting at the gym early enough to get a decent workout in...........etc.

Lol 😆 man my dad had a smart phone for a month and then said fuck this. The learning curve too big and he like I am not trying to learn new shit now. I just got him to a point where he can pull up youtube on the roku tv by himself lol.

But I mean he was married to my mom for 26 years until she passed in 2013. They had a very traditional marriage in that he went to work (general contractor) and gave her the money. She handled the admin of the household.He worked with h his hands , paper , pencil and construction tools lol. He super smart. But he never bothered to learn because my mom did all that. But boy when she passed he got a rude awakening. I remember I had to help him setup a new bank account like he never had his own debit or credit cards..firm believer in cash.

Lol 😆 man my dad had a smart phone for a month and then said fuck this. The learning curve too big and he like I am not trying to learn new shit now. I just got him to a point where he can pull up youtube on the roku tv by himself lol.

But I mean he was married to my mom for 26 years until she passed in 2013. They had a very traditional marriage in that he went to work (general contractor) and gave her the money. She handled the admin of the household.He worked with h his hands , paper , pencil and construction tools lol. He super smart. But he never bothered to learn because my mom did all that. But boy when she passed he got a rude awakening. I remember I had to help him setup a new bank account like he never had his own debit or credit cards..firm believer in cash.

Yeah, my pops wasn't the same after my mom died either.

Got him a flip phone at the same time I got mine, but he never really used it.

He had a bank account and everything, but never really used a computer..........and never had any debit cards either.

I'd have to help him with anything computer related too.

It's almost impossible to create a 2D make with correct proportions. And Africa just one of MAD land masses that aren't accurately represented, as far as size. I can think of Greenland too, off the top of my head.

Pretty interesting shit...

When I googled world map true scale this came up

3A83B348-2080-422B-966B-4185FBEC2699.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back