Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife had to get a steroid shot while she was pregnant to help the baby's lungs develop.

Now I got a lil 2month ball of muscle that can kick hard as shit, hold his own head up for extended periods of times, dig his feet in to push from uncomfortable positions and roll over to his stomach.

Sleep? That's my old friend, hope we get to link up again soon.

Wife had to get a steroid shot while she was pregnant to help the baby's lungs develop.

Now I got a lil 2month ball of muscle that can kick hard as shit, hold his own head up for extended periods of times, dig his feet in to push from uncomfortable positions and roll over to his stomach.

Congrats on the lastest addition

congratulations fam.

Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back