Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harlem couldn’t WAIT till a nice day broke out.

Streets is PACKED. At least most of em got masks.

C3867B9D-968E-4C26-835B-45D2113B7C7E.jpeg

My dumbazzz propped my foot on the soap holder while tryin to wash it until...

...it broke. Oddly enough I didn't feel any real pain. I was more concerned about stopping the bleeding. Cuz...it was a LOT. Pinky toe looked shredded, but the 2nd toe was the one leaking continuously.

Thought you was @Mister B. I was like "how that shit cut through that tough ass skin? This nigga a gotdamn lie."

But alas.

Vaccines aren't cures.

Example: Millions of people have been getting influenza and pneumonia vaccines for years and STILL contract both.

In theory and in practice, sometimes, it's supposed to minimize the symptoms and decrease the time you have it when you get sick with it, not prevent you from contracting/spreading it.

Funny thing is, I don't even think any of those Covid vaccines are true vaccines at all.

Just seems like a.........."this is the best we can come up with right now, hope it works"..........type thing.

Every fast food joint has a bootleg popeyes sammich now. Pickles are the new wave

KFC should be ashamed of themselves.

They had a good chicken sandwich back in the 80's and dropped the ball.

Only reason they've come out with a new one now is because so many fast-food places are coming out with them now.

If they came up with one back then with the same recipe as their spicy chicken back in the day..................

Or an original recipe style combined with the spicy flavor.................

winnie the pooh clip.gif

Michael Johnson shocked clip.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back