Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that's a good and interesting depiction. A lot of the people that argue that Egyptians weren't black Africans (even though that really wasn't even a concept back then) point to pictures and say the skin tones depicted were light so they were black people. This depiction does a good job of showing that even with the lighter skin tone, modern people would still clearly consider the Egyptians black based on the other phenotypes.

Reactions: Bed$tuy🇭🇹
Anybody with younger kids heard about this game called Roblox? I don't get the appeal of it, but my girls love it. They'd play it all day if I let them, and then even when I get them off, they'll go turn on the TV and watch videos of people playing it on Youtube. Crazy.

My nephew on it crazy. I thought I was killing it when I tossed him a $50 robux card for Christmas but everyone had the same idea and he ended up with like $400 in robux gift cards on Christmas lol. Disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: The Lonious Monk
My nephew on it crazy. I thought I was killing it when I tossed him a $50 robux card for Christmas but everyone had the same idea and he ended up with like $400 in robux gift cards on Christmas lol. Disgusting.

I bet he ripped through that shit too. It took my daughters all of 5 nanoseconds to spend $20 apiece on that shit.

Reactions: King Freeman
My thread disappeared speaking on timbo and Swiss possibly selling verzuz

Status
Not open for further replies.