Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody with younger kids heard about this game called Roblox? I don't get the appeal of it, but my girls love it. They'd play it all day if I let them, and then even when I get them off, they'll go turn on the TV and watch videos of people playing it on Youtube. Crazy.

Anybody with younger kids heard about this game called Roblox? I don't get the appeal of it, but my girls love it. They'd play it all day if I let them, and then even when I get them off, they'll go turn on the TV and watch videos of people playing it on Youtube. Crazy.
Minecraft coming next

Yeah, it's really popular. Has a cult following, similar to Minecraft. Their stock is supposed to go public this week. I'm not going to buy, too much hype, but I'll def be watching it in the future. Lots of money in children's entertainment.

Yeah, it's really popular. Has a cult following, similar to Minecraft. Their stock is supposed to go public this week. I'm not going to buy, too much hype, but I'll def be watching it in the future. Lots of money in children's entertainment.

Yeah, from what I see, the company has Youtube to thank for their success. They might be successful enough to invest in for the short term, but the next big thing will come out sooner or later.

Someone sent me this story on how ODB recorded his verse for Mariah. Shit had me rolling

Screen-Shot-2018-11-07-at-11.32.49-AM-1024x550.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-07-at-11.33.18-AM-1024x881.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-07-at-11.33.48-AM-1024x751.png

Someone sent me this story on how ODB recorded his verse for Mariah. Shit had me rolling

Screen-Shot-2018-11-07-at-11.32.49-AM-1024x550.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-07-at-11.33.18-AM-1024x881.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-07-at-11.33.48-AM-1024x751.png

Bruh, real talk, I don't know how people dealt with ODB. He was funny from afar, but the stories about him seem bonkers. I saw Steve O telling a story about a concert he went to with ODB. He said ODB went out on stage, dropped his pants, rapped two songs balls out, and then went and sat on a speaker and fell asleep in the middle of the concert while his entourage had to keep the show going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back