Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye we got any Jeopardy watchers here? This Matt Amodio shit is epic. I was a hater at first but now I feel like one of those crazy baseball fans that think if they miss a game their team will lose.

Yeah I'm washed.

Aye we got any Jeopardy watchers here? This Matt Amodio shit is epic. I was a hater at first but now I feel like one of those crazy baseball fans that think if they miss a game their team will lose.

Yeah I'm washed.
He won, again?! I can't stand the way he answers some questions, I always thought you had to say "Who is" not "What is" when the answer is a person. I guess it was always an unspoken rule and not an official rule.

Man Charlotte been getting wild for a minute bro. They had the highschool's on lockdown last week because of shootings and the killing of a 3yr old
And it ain’t just Charlotte. Y’all hear about that Mt. Tabor shooting in Winston? Shit was crazy and made the Today show.

And it seem like every other day I’m hearing about a school here in Greensboro having to go into lockdown for a threat of some sort. They end up being non-credible but the shit’s been getting too close for comfort. I have one in elementary and one in middle. My oldest is at the early college at A&T so I don’t worry about him so much.

tom-evil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back