Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 Nissan versa

it has back up cameras n shit
tenor.gif

Welcome to the Nissan family

I like my old car. These 2020 features are nice though. It was a funny moment for me when was driving someone's 2020 and I left the car to get something with the key fob in my pocket and the car horn starts going off. I had no idea wtf it was at first

You work at a bar surprised you ain't laid nobody out yet. But I guess you being a staple in the community it would be a bad look for you
Bruh, every time I explained it was okay for a nigga to fight me.... They declined.

I threw a few punches over the years... But no real fight. Fights take wind....I wanna make sure I still got the wind to rumble

Bruh, every time I explained it was okay for a nigga to fight me.... They declined.

I threw a few punches over the years... But no real fight. Fights take wind....I wanna make sure I still got the wind to rumble
What you gone do if you get washed out though

Been looking for a decent SUV that can actually be used off-road so I can go holler at this land I bought.

Apparently, damned near every SUV's built in the last 20 years is utter garbage off-road. Even the supposed "AWD" joints can end up with severe damage to their rear diff if all 4 wheels are engaged for any length of time and since most of them are unibody they can end up with massive frame damage just going over a few rocks or through a dry river bed.

Not surprisingly, that stuff all on the news down here.

These locals down here just watching our elections and want Biden to win. Cause they know they got a good chance of getting into the States. We just got over a protest not too long ago and here's what they be doing. Burning tires at the embassy cause they want us out of they country. We weren't at this one, but we drove through some tear gas and them burning tires in the streets.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back