Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll cash app you on Wednesday" lmaooooooooo

my lil white homie got his shit took one time and tried to make it like it was my fault

took him to the spot and he wanted to show it off.....a nigga said lemme see it and he handed it over....clean ass .357

im just like "riight"

ol boy said "yeah i like this.....this my shit now"

I wont go into detail about who he was but this was a nigga you just took that L from lol

buddy was mad about that shit for years

my lil white homie got his shit took one time and tried to make it like it was my fault

took him to the spot and he wanted to show it off.....a nigga said lemme see it and he handed it over....clean ass .357

im just like "riight"

I wont go into detail about who he was but this was a nigga you just took that L from lol

I have no idea what you do after that. I assume you never be seen again.

I have no idea what you do after that. I assume you never be seen again.

nah it was seriously one of them situations where nobody even thought it was crazy

like nobody would say "______" took your shit haha, cuz he'd take their shit too

plus we were kids....he probably kept us both from catching a charge that day or later for all i know

nah it was seriously one of them situations where nobody even thought it was crazy

like nobody would say "______" took your shit haha, cuz he'd take their shit too

plus we were kids....he probably kept us both from catching a charge that day or later for all i know
Yeah I get it.
But,that helpless feeling gotta still eat him up a bit.

Reactions: 1/2

im just like "riight"

I know a nigga who got robbed with his own shit one time

nigga had randoms coming through to buy weed, had his gun on the counter one day and some mexican kid grabbed it

took his weed, money and his strap

we had a good time sitting around laughing about that shit once word got around

I understand mid-life crisis,. I wanna beat the dog shit outta some 25 year old nigga just to prove I still got it....

Given the times preferably an out of line white boy....

I lived vicariously through that twisted tea nigga.....I pray for the day a drunk white boy get comfortable....

I understand mid-life crisis,. I wanna beat the dog shit outta some 25 year old nigga just to prove I still got it....

Given the times preferably an out of line white boy....

I lived vicariously through that twisted tea nigga.....I pray for the day a drunk white boy get comfortable....
Na u jus got anger issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back