Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish I could see all the stars in the sky at night. I need to find some black nerdy friends that I can talk about Star Trek wit.
@OhMars why did u find this funny, I’m serious tho..every fucking day when I’m not home alone, the people I’m around be talking bout jail, prison, drugs, sex, who doing what wit who..

im straight dead inside around this environmen, like
1631991209245.png

like..y’all ain’t tired of talking about this shit..we been talking about this shit since we was kids, sitting on the stoop arguing about shit in the source, y’all niggaz still don’t care about nothing else!!?

Idk I didn't do ig research. But Kelly Rowland does not seem to be the type to even notice or concern herself with ig comments. I feel like this some ig person who went pieced these pictures together. Ole girl probably saw that swimsuit and went and got it. I doubt that Kelly saw the post and was like let me show her lol.
Men are so messy.

Wow...I experience frisson and/or get emotional all the time when listening to great music (beautiful art, in general)

A Sensory Superpower

As it turns out, getting chills from music is not as common as you might think. Researchers from USC released a study that suggests that only about 50 percent of people feel things like shivers, a lump in their throat, and goosebumps when they listen to music. What's more, those people might have very different brains than those who don't experience those feelings.

First, they gathered 20 people and had them listen to a selection of their favorite songs. Whenever they felt a chill, they pressed a button. All 20 were then given MRI scans — and the 10 that reported reactions were obvious standouts. Their brains turned out to have a much higher volume of fibers connecting their auditory cortex to the areas that process emotion.

More fibers mean that those two areas of the brain can communicate much more effectively. It also means that, because their emotional processing centers are beefier, those people are more able to experience extreme emotions.

A Feeling of Frisson

This study might shed a light on the causes of the phenomenon, but it's been well documented for years. Actually, it even has a name. The phenomenon of chills or goosebumps that come from a piece of music (or from any other aesthetic experience) is called frisson, and it's been one of the big mysteries of human nature since it was first described.
One report from 2007 found that individuals who experience frisson are more open to new experiences than others, and other studies described higher levels of creativity and intellectual curiosity. In other words, the appreciation of beauty is central to what makes us human, and frisson is just a super-charged version of that appreciation.

@OhMars why did u find this funny, I’m serious tho..every fucking day when I’m not home alone, the people I’m around be talking bout jail, prison, drugs, sex, who doing what wit who..

View attachment 646646

like..y’all ain’t tired of talking about this shit..we been talking about this shit since we was kids, sitting on the stoop arguing about shit in the source, y’all niggaz still don’t care about nothing else!!?
Because it was random, and I fuck with star trek.

View attachment 646646

It's hella nerdy star gazing folk out here. Look into your local planetarium for events. They may even do virtual events. Be the change your desiring. Start bringing up conversations even if these folks don't vibe on it. You will attract the people by your own energy. 🌌✨

It's hella nerdy star gazing folk out here. Look into your local planetarium for events. They may even do virtual events. Be the change your desiring. Start bringing up conversations even if these folks don't vibe on it. You will attract the people by your own energy. 🌌✨
:hahaha:
Local planetarium,..lol, I live in Charleston SC, the tourist biggest attraction is the market they sold slaves in. The nearest planetarium is an 1 hour and half away in Columbia.

and it’s trash, shit got technology from 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back