Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went from android to iphone for the first time ever and…..

tuh-boy.gif

You android niggas disgust me now
Welcome to the other side.

Your next step to the dark side is taking your lady to the fig tree restaurant.

Your powers will only grow young one

Nah, Its just that he initially told me he presumed it was kidney cancer. But the CT scan would reveal how bad. His nurse called to tell me his first hypothesis was wrong. He has to wait till the blood work to get back to find out specifically what’s up. My fault for thinking he knew what the fuck he was talking about

Yeah, time to find another doctor bruh.

Was the doctor Indian by chance?

Yeah I think processed vegan meat or non meat is mainly for transitioning from meat to fully vegan and for meat eaters having a "meat less" day. I also think that the consumption of meat is faster than production so there is a capitalist side of marketing plant based. As a vegan now vs when I started 9 years ago...the industry is much different.
You have people who are vegan for very different reasons. I desire to have a 75% raw food diet. But it takes time and discipline.

I have look up how the plant based gmo food is made. I just want to get to a point where I am. Growing my own food 😌

Maybe unrelated........maybe not, but I heard that a huge turning point in the evolution of the human race as a whole was our ability to cook our food.

Always a good day when Dana Jacobsen shows her arms on saturday morning.

For some reason, I get the urge to bite the back of her arms whenever she goes sleeveless.

winnie the pooh clip.gif

Last edited:
In case some of you forgot

Good video, but that only works for white folks.

Black people would get charged with some form of resistance or something.

Either that or they'd try to provoke you to it once you decide not to talk to them.

Best thing to do is talk to them.........without saying anything.

Let that marinate.

At some point we gotta talk about how all these grown ass men feel in love with Aaliyah
RKelly
Timbaland
Jayz
Dame dash

Putin gif.gif

Different times.

Back then, 15 and 16yr olds were looked at as women.........not children.

Probably comes from the fact that........way way back in the day(think Color Purple) girls as young as 14 were getting married and starting families.

So, the adults who grew up during that era didn't see anything wrong with 15-16yr old girls with men in their 20's.

Now that those adults have been replaced with adults who grew up seeing 15/16yr old girls as children, it's no longer acceptable behavior.

Putin clip.gif

Know what’s bothersome, I’m a real inclusive person so I don’t get bothered by all these shows now that have “unordinary” casts and plots. So when I see a show or movie, based on the casting, I can be like..aight, I see what their target audience is. It’s not me, but I can still take a look at this cause not everything has to be targeted to me. That being said, these shows have really shitty writing, story telling, and comedy. Aight..I get that this person is gay and their friend and or relative is kinda a slut wit a heart. I get how you are trying to humanize them..but gay people don’t talk about being gay all day. Chicks that sleep around a lot, aren’t on the constant prowl for dick and or telling stories about the time some body treated them like a slut. I’m hoping all of this is cause the people writing and making the shows, don’t represent the demographic they are trying to reach. At the same time I realize the demographic may overlook the shittyness of the show cause it’s at least representing them..like how we over looked just how shitty New York undercover was

Wow, you know Matt Houston? You're the real deal.
Last record that made some noise (From 2012)

and his last album dropped in 2016 but i heard it like in 2019, that's how little noise it made lol

he used to ran France but times changed and he didn't quite adapt

Yea I was bumping Dans La Peau D Un Dealeur this morning in the car..... realized I ain’t hear nothing from him in forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back