Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son in the 4th grade and now I am starting to understand what parents were talking about with this new math lol. He doing 2 digit multiplication. He had homework and I had to go look up how they do it now lol. I figured it out. But damn it's feels like so many extra steps.
View attachment 642693
This look like some BS

The way my mind work I woulda just done 13x2 which is 26 then add a zero which is 260 and then just do 7x10 which 70 then see what 7x3 is which is 21 then add that to get 91 then add 91 to the 260

But that’s probably just as much work now that I wrote that out lol

If you already know the lyrics, you won’t ever be able to hear them again

Y’all know about the docket app so you don’t have to walk around with immunization cards?
Just learned about them as I am planning my trip to aruba. But what im finding out, some labs use different apps. So I dont think one app will have all medical labs in their list of participants.

I remember that young luv…gettin wit someone that shares and indulges in your vices and y’all just be around town baked as fuck..

when you are broke and shit,..it’s toxic cause y’all spiraling downward but ignoring it

when you are affluent, it might actually be a decent match, until one of y’all wanna move on from drugs

I remember that young luv…gettin wit someone that shares and indulges in your vices and y’all just be around town baked as fuck..

when you are broke and shit,..it’s toxic cause y’all spiraling downward but ignoring it

when you are affluent, it might actually be a decent match, until on of y’all wanna move on from drugs
:uhhuh6:

Got my CT scan done today…and some blood work and shit. This chick just called me and said the doctor don’t see nothing wrong wit ya kidneys and liver and shit…

:hahaha:

hoe ass doctor had me thinking I was about to die of kidney or liver cancer

but I’m still not out of the woods yet ..and no I didn’t make any of this up…y’all ever piss blood before? That shit is painful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back