Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random but I took my daughter skating yesterday. She's getting better with each time we go but she fell a couple of times. This old head tells me he's a certified skating instructor or some shit.

I'm like ah ok, cool.. Lemme get your info yadda yada. He didn't have a card but had a picture on his phone of a sign. I had all kinds of questions but he was trying to get his phone to auto rotate and when I tell y'all this nigga must've had 100+ notifications icons in the top bar?!?!?!!

Lawd
I fell once when I was a kid and busted my chin open. Didn't want to skate again after that lol

I don't have kids so I'm kind of curious how you initially responded to him. Did you accept that he was legit at first or were you hesitant?

I fell once when I was a kid and busted my chin open. Didn't want to skate again after that lol

I don't have kids so I'm kind of curious how you initially responded to him. Did you accept that he was legit at first or were you hesitant?
I'm always hesitant. I just took the pic of his contact info then deleted once I got in the car to go home.

He could've been legit and something tells me he was but at the same time, my daughter knows how to skate as well as she does now cause I taught her so she doesn't need any lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back