Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew a girl who found out her husband fathered a kid out of wedlock from a huffing ton post blog the side chick wrote...the side chick ain’t drop no names or nothing either somehow ole girl read the blog did some math somehow figured out it was about her husband ....confronted him ...he admitted it

Shit was crazy

Drop the blog.

It's crazy in all my years of saying "fuck doing this dna shit" I never even considered these kind of outcomes. I just don't want my dna in whiteys hands.
That shit like opening pandoras box tho.

Can't imagine knowing down to my dna my momma ain't shit and my dad not mine. That's that fucking ether.

I took it, I felt like shit it was just my spit. Doctors take our blood, there’s no telling what they really do with it once they get what they need.

I found my grandmother’s little sister after all of these years and they were able to meet. My maternal family is from Barbados and my great grandpa with his trifling ass, he hid my Nana from everyone because he had her outside of his marriage.

My family Gene's physically are super strong. My oldest daughter looks exactly like my older sisters oldest daughter. My sisters son looks like me. My two older sisters have sons that look like they could be twins.

Me and one of my sisters look like we could be fraternal twins, tho shes lightskin. My youngest daughter have identical eyes as me and sounds like my older sister...

I say all of this to say..my son..that boy lightskin and dont look nothing like me. My family has long arms..he has long arms. We have a overbite. He has a over bite. Outside of that, that boy ain't a Germs at all.

Sometimes when I'm in my mood I question that boy..

Wake up in the middle of the night and stand at his door like

AmusingShoddyAlpinegoat-max-1mb.gif

Like..how my genes so strong and my boy look nothing like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back