Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the movie Life big man wasn't trying to punk Martin for his cornbread at all. He was simply asking. Martin could've turned him down and there wouldn't have been smoke. Eddie frontin ass took it the wrong way

My brother suggested that I listen to Rubi Rose's new album. I ain't even know ol girl was even a rapper.

In the movie Life big man wasn't trying to punk Martin for his cornbread at all. He was simply asking. Martin could've turned him down and there wouldn't have been smoke. Eddie frontin ass took it the wrong way

Thats why it's funny...thats whats on most people's minds the first time they go to jail..im not gettin punked lol

First nigga thats like "whats up bruh" you like "im good nigga, you good??" :wtf20:

Lmao

Last edited:
You know what's wild? Take into account that in some point in your life, someone broke ya heart bad and it seemed like they didnt even realize how bad they hurt you.

Now consider the fact that you did that same shit to someone and you dont even know it, just like they don't. Like, somewhere in this world, someone madly in love wit you and you dont even know it.

Fam...they fap at night to the though of you..

And you....you absolutely clueless about..

You at home alone and horny and someone in this world just deadass came to the thought of u

cb0a4a325eeed30dc886eeb7dc5322ba.gif
That shit is wild

My sister did one of those ancestors things and that shit legit came back as 100 percent Nigerian.

:hahaha:

Our great grandfather Cuban and our great grandmother Floridian Creole

That’s wassup. I mean Nigeria was a heavy slave location so your folks could still be Cuban and Creole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back