Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What y’all think of this bar?

“Bitch is a beast, and she suck dick like she got no teeth, she go at and I buss in her mouth like it’s magic, when she get at it, sound like someone making slurping sounds through a megaphone,I’m addicted, call that bitch methadome”

Fam you the only one on here wit yo PC
when i post pics from my phone, i still resize the pic

tap the pic, and pinch to resize OR resize the pic from using your phone's phone editor

but i already know what your response is gonna be so good day.

when i post pics from my phone, i still resize the pic

tap the pic, and pinch to resize OR resize the pic from using your phone's phone editor

but i already know what your response is gonna be so good day.
That’s great advice fam, thank you

Anyone familiar with or have one of them new M1 macbook pros?

These assholes talking bout the logic board on my old shit is done for and they want 1100 to fix it and they cant even recover any data from it.

Might as well just get a whole new fuckin computer then 😒
I'd stick with an intel chip if I were you, those m1s are still new to the industry and third party companies are way behind optimizing for them.

I'd stick with an intel chip if I were you, those m1s are still new to the industry and third party companies are way behind optimizing for them.

I'm a little torn. Watched a couple videos earlier today where the 13in M1 smoked the 16in Intel joint... even in applications that it wasn't optimized for.

Either way I think im gonna wait til they drop the new models later this year hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back