Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoooo…what tha fucks up wit’ all these celebrities talkin’ about its not important to bathe everyday or whatever?! Is that some stupid Scientology shit or these muthafuckas just “wave ridin’”??

Yoooo…what tha fucks up wit’ all these celebrities talkin’ about its not important to bathe everyday or whatever?! Is that some stupid Scientology shit or these muthafuckas just “wave ridin’”??
White culture. They've been like this for centuries

The Moors taught Spanish Europeans proper hygiene.

When the Moors took over Spain they taught them to bathe, how to preserve spices up to 100 years, and many other things that made their way of life more civilized.

White culture. They've been like this for centuries

The Moors taught Spanish Europeans proper hygiene.

When the Moors took over Spain they taught them to bathe, how to preserve spices up to 100 years, and many other things that made their way of life more civilized.

I was thinking it was some dumb ass “celebrity “ shit but this sounds bout white lol

Anyone familiar with or have one of them new M1 macbook pros?

These assholes talking bout the logic board on my old shit is done for and they want 1100 to fix it and they cant even recover any data from it.

Might as well just get a whole new fuckin computer then 😒

Anyone familiar with or have one of them new M1 macbook pros?

These assholes talking bout the logic board on my old shit is done for and they want 1100 to fix it and they cant even recover any data from it.

Might as well just get a whole new fuckin computer then 😒
Man leave that company alone b lol

Go ahead and build you a PC at this point and just replace stuff that breaks as you need it

Man leave that company alone b lol

Go ahead and build you a PC at this point and just replace stuff that breaks as you need it

I need to be mobile so im not building a home workstation like I used to. Plus I need to be able to test shit on windows AND mac..

I cant efficiently run a mac virtual machine on windows like I can run a windows virtual machine on a mac.

Im sicka they shit tho. lol everything is integrated now so since the logic board went..... so did my harddrive apparently. Aint no way I can just take the drive out and recover my shit. TRAGIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back