Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the advice from sensible people @Inori , @Joshie Kahn , @Blackish

y’all the most sensible least ratchet folk here, would y’all help me out to find out if this is the type of shit I should be telling people about?
Idk what your podcast is centered around or the limitations of life you're willing to share with your audience or the world. But your story is your story🤷🏾‍♀️. Expect criticism whether good or bad, unwanted or accepting, deserving or unwarranted.

I need the advice from sensible people @Inori , @Joshie Kahn , @Blackish

y’all the most sensible least ratchet folk here, would y’all help me out to find out if this is the type of shit I should be telling people about?

I think as long as you tell the story without making light of or downplaying the toxic shit they you should be aite. Doesn't sound like that's the way you were going to go anyway since you already recognize that the shit was toxic.

That being said... folks that WANT to be offended are gonna find a way to be offended no matter what you do. Nothing you can do about that..

Folks that see, appreciate and support what you're doing with your pod will continue to do so

I just don’t get people who let themselves get this deep into conspiracy theory

This isn’t an episode of Matlock, like..imagine being some powerful group or company and feeling compelled to out your plans on a can of energy drink.

You know the illest shit? In their lore, the devil is a devious hidden manipulator. But for some reason the devils followers are dumbasses who can’t help put f u Jesus symbols everywhere.

This the type of thinking you grow out of before you leave elementary school.

I just don’t get people who let themselves get this deep into conspiracy theory

This isn’t an episode of Matlock, like..imagine being some powerful group or company and feeling compelled to out your plans on a can of energy drink.

You know the illest shit? In their lore, the devil is a devious hidden manipulator. But for some reason the devils followers are dumbasses who can’t help put f u Jesus symbols everywhere.

This the type of thinking you grow out of before you leave elementary school.

Yup, there's a fine line between partaking in conspiracy theories and getting sucked in. You get close to the edge and you start seeing shit everywhere, the whole fucking place is rigged!! When you have that thought, RUN FOREST RUN!, run back from whence you came and don't look back or you WILL become like her and the rest of them.

I've never dropped my phone before since using smartphones with touchscreens. When are you supposed to replace the tempered glass if you do happen to drop it and there's a crack line however small? I dropped my phone twice today. I'm not having the best day

I've seen people with screens looking like a busted windshield but I'm not trying to one of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back