Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye would y’all help me out with some advice for my podcast, I got a story I wanna tell. But I don’t know if it’s too toxic to share.

@Alle'Oop I'm a believer in change and personal growth, most people aren't the same person they were 10 years ago let alone 20. If it's at least a decade old and you feel confident in sharing then I'd talk about it on the pod. To put it another way, the fact that you're seeking other people's opinions before airing it to the public is a sign that you are thinking things through rather than just winging it.

@Alle'Oop I'm a believer in change and personal growth, most people aren't the same person they were 10 years ago let alone 20. If it's at least a decade old and you feel confident in sharing then I'd talk about it on the pod. To put it another way, the fact that you're seeking other people's opinions before airing it to the public is a sign that you are thinking things through rather than just winging it.
Great point, and I like the way you worded that, I’m use those words as pretext to the story..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back