Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like ATL either. The tension of New York and everyone looks like they might have been or will be in the background of a video that day.
shit has to be said bruh, ATL has done a great job of self promotion and making people believe it’s the new York of the south so if you don’t like ATL you lame so nobody says the truth about that shit. But real talk..when it comes to Atlanta in comparison with all the other mostly black places you can visit in the south such as Miami, Houston, New Orleans, etc.

by far

Atlanta..the affluent black people there are the most condescending of any affluent black people anywhere. Their classism is hidden behind down ism but if you aren’t from there and haven’t already drank the kool aid. It’s like good looking women that hang out with a ugly girl that they are mean as fuck to, but she thinks they like her cause they let her be around,and now in concert, even she be a bitch to people.

Then the middle class blacks rude as fuck, but I get it, cause they the working class of that shit box and just wanna work and chill and they stuck between assholes and folk looking to blow they head off for the little they make.

And the hood…man, I’ve never seen folk that hate folk not from their city like hood mufuckas in Atlanta…

shit ain’t what’s advertised or what niggaz be saying that is. It’s good for a few visits before you realize all the shit I just said

Last edited:
shit has to be said bruh, ATL has done a great job of self promotion and making people believe it’s the new York of the south so if you don’t like ATL you lame so nobody says the truth about that shit. But real talk..when it comes to Atlanta in comparison with all the other mostly black places you can visit in the south such as Miami, Houston, New Orleans, etc.

by far

Atlanta..the affluent black people there are the most condescending of any affluent black people anywhere. Their classism is hidden behind down ism but if you aren’t from there and haven’t already drank the kool aid. It’s like good looking women that hang out with a ugly girl that they are mean as fuck to, but she thinks they like her cause they let her be around,and now in concert, even she be a bitch to people.

Then the middle class blacks rude as fuck, but I get it, cause they the working class of that shit box and just wanna work and chill and they stuck between assholes and folk looking to blow they head off for the little they make.

And the hood…man, I’ve never seen folk that hate folk not from their city like hood mufuckas in Atlanta…

shit ain’t what’s advertised or what niggaz be saying that is. It’s good for a few visits before you realize all the shit I just said
My Lil homie is moving there next week...she in her mid 20s and excited

told her I hope that place don’t corrupt her

Germs problem is he's too focused on the city of Atlanta and not the areas surrounding Atlanta.

If I've met 10 people from Georgia, only 2 maybe have actually been from the city of Atlanta. Everyone else is from the outskirts so because you don't know where those areas are, they say they're from Atlanta.

Germs problem is he's too focused on the city of Atlanta and not the areas surrounding Atlanta.

If I've met 10 people from Georgia, only 2 maybe have actually been from the city of Atlanta. Everyone else is from the outskirts so because you don't know where those areas are, they say they're from Atlanta.
What are you talking bout bro? If I was talking about Queens and you came in hear talking bout..you too focused on Queens I know niggaz from Brooklyn..lol…of course I’m focused specifically on the area ima talking about..if I wanted to include Decatur or other areas in that rant I woulda said so. My opinion is based solely on the city of Atlanta

What are you talking bout bro? If I was talking about Queens and you came in hear talking bout..you too focused on Queens I know niggaz from Brooklyn..lol…of course I’m focused specifically on the area ima talking about..if I wanted to include Decatur or other areas in that rant I woulda said so. My opinion is based solely on the city of Atlanta
Ok

Lol…I know it seem like that, and man, I’ve been in the hood most of my life. Where I live now is the most diverse neighborhood I’ve ever resided in. I mean most of the places I go, it’s generally where niggaz b.

But yo…

when I went to Atlanta,…the most niggaz I ever seen in my life.. not just niggaz but like..if the cast of a ludachris video was all that populated the world..niggaz

every where I pulled up to..like 100 goodiemobb niggaz for every 20 Meg the Stallions..

Imagine me driving 30 minutes to find a normal mall and pulling up just to see 50 DC young flys

View attachment 601929

lol..id go to Baltimore before I’d go to Atlanta ever again
So....

Seeing 50 niggas makes you wanna beat ya meat???
:scust: :scust: :scust: :scust: :scust: :scust: :scust: :scust: :pause::pause::pause::pause::pause::pause::pause::pause:

I done came back to some Fuckery! ABW= Always Bitching Web. Shaawty yall tripping hard. Real talk Atlanta is the shit! A-T-L hoe! The hate! Got damn! Everyone entitled to they own fucked up ass opinion. But this idea that Atlanta is only some hip hop video backdrop....incorrect! Everyone get they idea of Atlanta from these reality shows, some ole ass freak nik story, or one visit with other non Atlanta ppl. Ppl come here..visit one spot and make they wack ass assessment. Probably more than half the ppl here ain't from here. Came here to escape the slums of your hoods and high ass rent for a birdcage size space, no real opportunity for yo black ass in yo city. NO ATLANTA HATE WILL BE TOLERATED.

Deep south ppl loud, fake affluence, wtf...too many people to quote on this shit. But if you said something about Atlanta..then yes I am talking to you. YOU WRONG HOE RESPECTLY 😒

@The Stranger debate topic!!! ATL vs wherever the fuk these haters from

It's not Atlanta it's you

SmartSelect_20210801-202706_Google.jpg SmartSelect_20210801-203551_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
I done came back to some Fuckery! ABW= Always Bitching Web. Shaawty yall tripping hard. Real talk Atlanta is the shit! A-T-L hoe! The hate! Got damn! Everyone entitled to they own fucked up ass opinion. But this idea that Atlanta is only some hip hop video backdrop....incorrect! Everyone get they idea of Atlanta from these reality shows, some ole ass freak niq story, or one visit with other non Atlanta ppl. Ppl come here..visit one spot and make they wack ass assessment. Probably more than half the ppl here ain't from here. Came here to escape the slums of your hoods and high as rent for a birdcage size space, no real opportunity for yo black ass in yo city. NO ATLANTA HATE WILL BE TOLERATED.

Deep south ppl loud, fake affluence, wtf...too many people to quote on this shit. But if you said something about Atlanta..then yes I am talking to you. YOU WRONG HOE RESPECTLY 😒

View attachment 602171View attachment 602172
:js4:

I done came back to some Fuckery! ABW= Always Bitching Web. Shaawty yall tripping hard. Real talk Atlanta is the shit! A-T-L hoe! The hate! Got damn! Everyone entitled to they own fucked up ass opinion. But this idea that Atlanta is only some hip hop video backdrop....incorrect! Everyone get they idea of Atlanta from these reality shows, some ole ass freak niq story, or one visit with other non Atlanta ppl. Ppl come here..visit one spot and make they wack ass assessment. Probably more than half the ppl here ain't from here. Came here to escape the slums of your hoods and high as rent for a birdcage size space, no real opportunity for yo black ass in yo city. NO ATLANTA HATE WILL BE TOLERATED.

View attachment 602171View attachment 602172
Are you originally from ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back