Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol…I know it seem like that, and man, I’ve been in the hood most of my life. Where I live now is the most diverse neighborhood I’ve ever resided in. I mean most of the places I go, it’s generally where niggaz b.

But yo…

when I went to Atlanta,…the most niggaz I ever seen in my life.. not just niggaz but like..if the cast of a ludachris video was all that populated the world..niggaz

every where I pulled up to..like 100 goodiemobb niggaz for every 20 Meg the Stallions..

Imagine me driving 30 minutes to find a normal mall and pulling up just to see 50 DC young flys

1627846558809.gif

lol..id go to Baltimore before I’d go to Atlanta ever again

So an update. Had to take my oldest to the hospital Friday night because of shortness of breath. She is doing a lot better now. They both will be back in school next week.
Are you comfortable with them going back to school?

Lol…I know it seem like that, and man, I’ve been in the hood most of my life. Where I live now is the most diverse neighborhood I’ve ever resided in. I mean most of the places I go, it’s generally where niggaz b.

But yo…

when I went to Atlanta,…the most niggaz I ever seen in my life.. not just niggaz but like..if the cast of a ludachris video was all that populated the world..niggaz

every where I pulled up to..like 100 goodiemobb niggaz for every 20 Meg the Stallions..

Imagine me driving 30 minutes to find a normal mall and pulling up just to see 50 DC young flys

View attachment 601929

lol..id go to Baltimore before I’d go to Atlanta ever again
I don't like ATL either. The tension of New York and everyone looks like they might have been or will be in the background of a video that day.

To tell you the truth no. My wife talked to the principal about everything even the mask issue. The principal basically said that it wasn’t her called. The president of the school has the final say and he is only saying mandatory masks for two weeks.
Yea out here they banned requiring people to wear masks. We can’t force it. I go back to work next week and I’m gonna be masked up and see if I can sway my students to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back