Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well say it in here

To @Scandalust313

I really am sorry. For those who can't tell I like to crack jokes. And I don't know if I may have said something you don't like or offended you before that post cuz I get the sense you already wasn't fucking with me. I don't want to be on here offending anyone, especially one of the women of this site. I'm not trying to be funny with this apology I really am sorry if I offended you.

And she might have me on ignore so if she doesn't see this can someone show it to her?

Thanks
So nice of you! I knew I liked you from the 718 page.

You signing off? My sister did that. Her bd has minimal contact and pays nothing
See that’s where I’m on the fence because I feel like that’s taking from the kid. I believe every child needs their father. I would hate my child to grow up jealous of the relationship my son has with his father.

I wouldn’t be against him not “paying”, whatever that means.

He's been here for all of 10 minutes...but ok gworl lol

Anyhoo...I mean I accept his apology even though it wasn't needed but I just don't know him all like det. Dassit🤷‍♀️

👆Holy run on sentence Batman!😬
It’s amazing what ten minutes can do. You seen my mod thread. 🤣🤣🤣

I understand the hesitation though because chile.

So I'm playing this video,

And on the breakdown part, why my girl pull this shit:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Like bro she KILLED that tapdancing part looking like a primed coon. The smile and everything. Bro I was shocked and terrified and once she realized I wasnt hyping her up, she realized why I was confused and concerned.....

I think my girl used to be a coon cuh... That smile and dance with the song part of the tap dance having me here now

tenor.gif

...I'll pay 60k of ABW bucks to ANYONE who can translate that. WITHOUT the help of Siri...Alexa...Google...a professional lip reader...nada. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back