Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a margarita machine with more liquor than mixer. I drank three. Smfh. I was tore up when I got home. Never again drinking on a empty stomach.

Funny cause I try to drink on an empty stomach.

I wont eat for hours before im gon drink.

I could drink a whole bottle and wont feel shit on a full stomach.

Empty stomach though? Im buzzed after 5 shots, happy after 10

Funny cause I try to drink on an empty stomach.

I wont eat for hours before im gon drink.

I could drink a whole bottle and wont feel shit on a full stomach.

Empty stomach though? Im buzzed after 5 shots, happy after 10
I felt terrible and I had that “ain’t eat” headache too. I always try to have something on my stomach before I cut up. I’ll buy some fries before hand if I know we won’t be eating soon.

I don't eat before I start to drink. Alcohol does to me what weed does to others: MUNCHIES. I'll eat ya straight outta your home.

Munchies be so bad I be sick the next day because I wanna eat everything! But what I learned to do now is eat as I get lifted. No munchies.

So i was watching Boss Baby 2 yesterday night. So within 30-40 mins there is a part where the older kid places the boss baby kid in the dresser to sleep(they hiding from the mother). And i immediately thought of @Duwop story from the IC and legit said " oh shit they putting the baby in the dresser". Legit was crying for 5 mins, to fuckign funny

So i was watching Boss Baby 2 yesterday night. So within 30-40 mins there is a part where the older kid places the boss baby kid in the dresser to sleep(they hiding from the mother). And i immediately thought of @Duwop story from the IC and legit said " oh shit they putting the baby in the dresser". Legit was crying for 5 mins, to fuckign funny

Bruh.

if folks never knew about babies being put in dresser draws they been privileged for like 4 generations.

I thought everybody knew that shit

Might as well say it in here

To @Scandalust313

I really am sorry. For those who can't tell I like to crack jokes. And I don't know if I may have said something you don't like or offended you before that post cuz I get the sense you already wasn't fucking with me. I don't want to be on here offending anyone, especially one of the women of this site. I'm not trying to be funny with this apology I really am sorry if I offended you.

And she might have me on ignore so if she doesn't see this can someone show it to her?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back