Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

This aint really true.

I mean it is, but its true in the sense that brocolli has more protein per calorie than red meat.

But that means you have to eat like 6 big ass bunches of brocolli to get the same protein as you would from 8 ounces of steak. So brocolli has more protein than a steak by the numbers, but its not practical to get your protein from brocolli.

Pineapple juice works the same way. Yea its better than cough syrup to supress a cough, but I need one shot of cough syrup to hold me down for 8 hours and 1 big ass cup of pineapple juice every hour.

Fuck around beat my cough but get diabetes.

This is a lesson in context.

This aint really true.

I mean it is, but its true in the sense that brocolli has more protein per calorie than red meat.

That means you have to eat like 6 big ass bunches of brocolli to get the same protein as you would from 8 ounces of steak. So brocolli has more protein than a steak by the numbers, but its not practical to get your protein from brocolli.

Pineapple juice works the same way. Yea its better than cough syrup to supress a cough, but I need one shot of cough syrup to hold me down for 8 hours and 1 big ass cup of pineapple juice every hour.

Fuck around beat my cough but get diabetes.

This is a lesson in context.
There are more benefits to drinking the pineapple juice than there are to taking cough medicine every 4-8 hours

Don't feel ike typing the deets but yeah...

Hey AZ...happy Saturday

There are more benefits to drinking the pineapple juice than there are to taking cough medicine every 4-8 hours

Don't feel ike typing the deets but yeah...

Hey AZ...happy Saturday

Im not against pineapple juice.

And for sure there are more benefits to pineapple juice than there is to cough syrup. Its just cough suppresent aint one of them.

Juice should be drank everyday if you cant have the fruit. No more than one cup a day though, natural sugar is still sugar.

And happy saturday love. Sitting outside on my porch on this cool, cloudy day beats being inside working 100 out of 100 times.

You're preaching to the choir lol

You're missing something but ok.

Thank you...a happy Saturday, it is!🤗

Sounds relaxing...loves it

Might be a London thing, haven't noticed it in any other city...

Sometimes, when in public with a black chick and I come across another black guy with a chick from another "race" especially a white chick, these niggas give off this embarrassed/uncomfortable body language; avoiding eye contact, head tilt down etc. Lol.

A few times, even the chick I'm with has noticed it. Like nigga ain't no one watching you.
Guilty consciences perhaps

Im not against pineapple juice.

And for sure there are more benefits to pineapple juice than there is to cough syrup. Its just cough suppresent aint one of them.

Juice should be drank everyday if you cant have the fruit. No more than one cup a day though, natural sugar is still sugar.

And happy saturday love. Sitting outside on my porch on this cool, cloudy day beats being inside working 100 out of 100 times.
Supposedly helps the taste of vaginal juices too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back