Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all seen these young men and women with the smash or pass videos on YouTube?

Where is the self respect for yourself. Shit is foul and cringe as hell.

Was at Starbucks earlier and it was a family parked next to me. The dad was driving and the mom and oldest son went in to get drinks for everybody in their van.

Son was probly 13/14. He leaves out with a couple drinks in his hand and a dude held the door open for him. He doesn't say thank you....

Then he drops the drinks off to everybody in his family and im waiting for him to move so I can get in my car...he finishes, sees me and doesn't say excuse me or sorry.

THEN he heads back in to get the rest of the drinks and someone is holding the door open for him again to go back inside....doesn't say thank you. Both his parents right there. Just letting him have bad manners.

I wanted to fight that entire family. Parents down to the babies.

Was at Starbucks earlier and it was a family parked next to me. The dad was driving and the mom and oldest son went in to get drinks for everybody in their van.

Son was probly 13/14. He leaves out with a couple drinks in his hand and a dude held the door open for him. He doesn't say thank you....

Then he drops the drinks off to everybody in his family and im waiting for him to move so I can get in my car...he finishes, sees me and doesn't say excuse me or sorry.

THEN he heads back in to get the rest of the drinks and someone is holding the door open for him again to go back inside....doesn't say thank you. Both his parents right there. Just letting him have bad manners.

I wanted to fight that entire family. Parents down to the babies.

Should've waited until he was about to head back out...act like you was about to hold the door for him as you're walking in...but then just let the shyt go and watch it hit his azzz.

unmannered bastid

Might be a London thing, haven't noticed it in any other city...

Sometimes, when in public with a black chick and I come across another black guy with a chick from another "race" especially a white chick, these niggas give off this embarrassed/uncomfortable body language; avoiding eye contact, head tilt down etc. Lol.

A few times, even the chick I'm with has noticed it. Like nigga ain't no one watching you.

We were just discussing how so many niggas got away w hanging w R Kelly and shit

Shit Michael Jordan and Kels used to throw parties together all the time

@Elzo69Renaissance

@Elzo69Renaissance

I’ll do u my address lmao those would make great bday presents lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back