Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long ago was this? I haven't received any phone calls. But, somebody feeling it tonight...damn

Shit happened around noon.

Craziest shit was one of my peoples just happened to be over that way and she snapped a pic of the getaway car after he crashed it on Santa Rosa and Grove. She was like "cops are everywhere around here, they runnin".

212356831_10223302714343850_1893256571535133495_n.jpg

Last edited:
Who buying before their next gym workout..?

ActiveCheerfulBarnacle-max-1mb.gif

There has to be a catch. This is too good to be true.

i hate complainers and ppl who get upset over minor inconveniences. make the best of whatever situation youre in and if you cant change your environment at the present moment, change your attitude

Cosign this to the fullest. I think t hat's one of the things that annoys me the most about white people. They have this unfathomable sense of entitlement that leads them to complain about every minor issue that doesn't go their way.

Do you know how many times I've been at an airport and had to listen to Karens complain about how inconvenient the security lines are. By the way they talk, you would swear that TSA was purposely slowing things up just to fuck with them.

Was outside shooting around and this kid came we were shooting around by ourselves on the court this young thundercat was out there moving fast im looking at him like

tenor (1).gif

Its like 90

So after 20 minutes or so im like
aye lets run something So I look down after we checked and this wavy headed motha lova had the shorts

tenor (2).gif

Highschool basketball shorts

Needless to say he whipped my ass i made him work a lil..

Then i called the cops on him for elder abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back