Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fucked up thing about it(not black people specifically cuz this is a human plight) is we literally wire our brains to think that way. If today is shit and I keep that same frame of mind all day, I am literally changing the plasticity of my brain to think the same thing tomorrow and everyday after that. Keep that shit up and it's fucking canyons people have carved into their brains they can't escape.

Sounds dumb af to say goofy happy things to yourself but YOU HAVE TO for your own good. We have to physically change our brains. It's why complainers complain day after day, they've programmed their mind to auto-complain without any idea of why. Hard work constantly keeping yourself in check.....no smartism.
I make a conscious effort not to complain and to turn every negative into a positive. I also try to surround myself with people who do the same. I do complain and used to complain a lot. It took me meeting someone who stay complaining to change my ways. Complaining is natural but some people literally complain about every single thing and that drives me insane too. I ain’t wanna sound like that girl. She sounded miserable af.

I make a conscious effort not to complain and to turn every negative into a positive. I also try to surround myself with people who do the same. I do complain and used to complain a lot. It took me meeting someone who stay complaining to change my ways. Complaining is natural but some people literally complain about every single thing and that drives me insane too. I ain’t wanna sound like that girl. She sounded miserable af.
Most excellent you saw it in yourself and didn't join the team, a lot of people get sucked in. I still catch myself, day been shit then I catch myself actively looking for shit to complain about then it's "ah ah! Gotta!" Cuz now I'm aware of what I'm doing and can now actively choose something else.

Typical CAC shit. Instead of showing compassion, he talking about “He risk his life”. Bitch nigga we live this shit 247 365, 366 on leap year.

Yeah, I ain't appreciate the commentary one bit. Almost felt like he was gonna throw a hard "er" in there.

Cops lookin for the dude that pulled the trigger. Got his face out there so it's prolly just a matter of time.

tenor.gif

Detroit fam, check on ya peoples in Bagley. This happened earlier today on Stoepel and 6 mile right behind the McDonalds on 6 and Livernois.
@TheMadLionsFan @The Mad Titan @Ghost313 @Scandalust313 @Breezy_Kilroy @DetroitPlayaa @313 Wayz

Damn! I used to be over there a lot. One of the homies used to live a few blocks down. I lived on Santa Rosa for a little bit too back in the day

The majority of my ppl done got the fuck out the immer city limits and are chillin in the burbs. And Im glad about it.

Damn! I used to be over there a lot. One of the homies used to live a few blocks down. I lived on Santa Rosa for a little bit too back in the day

The majority of my ppl done got the fuck out the immer city limits and are chillin in the burbs. And Im glad about it.

I got people right there off 6 mile. I used to have a homie right down the block from where it happened on Stoepel but he moved to the burbs some years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back